Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:30 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Seven
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Seven

"Mum" Lilly said, leading Sarah into the office calmly "Whats this about a gene and running tests on Sarah?"
Frances glanced to Jonathan before answering slowly "Well, we er..." Frances paused, scratching her neck, "We need to run some tests on..."
"Yeah... go on?" Lilly said urgently "Spit it out..."
"Lilly, it's not what it sounds like" Jonathan said, standing up "It's just that..." Suddenly, Elgora came bursting into the room.

"Hello Frances, Hello Jonathan" Elgora said, looking to them both
"Elgora... Hi" Frances said, smiling nervously "We weren't expecting you so soon?"
Lilly turned around and saw that woman, who has been haunting her for weeks, standing behind her, speaking to her mother like a friend.
"M-mum? You know this woman?" Lilly asked, frowning slightly.
Sarah looked between Frances, Lilly, and Elgora slowly, curious to know exactly what was going on.

"I'll take it from here, Frances" Elgora ordered
Frances paused, contemplating explaining the situation to Lilly or responding to Elgora "But we don't have everything, Elgora?" Frances said

"I found him already" Elgora said "Since you take too long to do anything. However we still need to get hold of him somehow"
Frances laughed nervously, responding to Elgora "Oh, ok... so what do you want us to do now?

Lilly's heart began to race. She looked to Sarah, who was totally clueless about the whole situation.

"Well, we have the main person, thanks to you, at least you can do something right" Elgora said, smirking. Frances looked to Lilly, who was now looking extremely worried.
"Main person?" Lilly asked nervously
"Yes" Elgora said calmly, smirking "You"

Lilly looked to Sarah, who was now looking extremely worried.

"We have the little ones, we have the main person, we just need to grab the other and we're all set" Elgora proclaimed, talking to the whole room.
"You have Lucas and Ella?!" Sarah asked, tears slowly dripping from her eyes
"Well, of course" Elgora said, smiling in a patronising manner
Sarah burst into hysterics "Give them back!" She shouted
"Oh shut up" Elgora said harshly "Lets go"

Suddenly four vampires appearing, scattered around the room.

"Take Frances first" Elgora said to one of the female vampires. Frances looked behind her as one approached her, placing her hands on France's shoulders. Frances suddenly began to feel weak, her vision began to turn blurry, and voices around her began to muffle.

Elgora stood, watching them disappearing slowly. Lilly just stood there, gawping. She couldn't move, her mother had just disappeared... just like that. Sarah had gone quiet, stunned like Lilly, and was just standing there in total disbelief.

"Take Jonathan now" Elgora ordered the other female vampire.
The other vampire approached Jonathan from behind, and like the previous one, placed her hands on his shoulders and he began to weaken and disappear slowly.

Lilly watched as the vampires took her parents away. She didn't know what to do, but what could she do? They were way more powerful than she was.

"W-whats going on?" Lilly said softly. Sarah was still standing there silently, petrified and frozen - she was so scared so couldn't move.

"Now Lilly" Elgora ordered one of the male vampires.
Lilly stiffened up, backing towards the door. "What do you want with me?" She asked. Elgora just looked at Lilly and smirked. "Tell me!" Lilly shouted.
Sarah looked to Lilly, tears flooding from her eyes "Leave her alone!" Sarah shouted

Suddenly the male vampire pounced on Lilly, placing his hands on her shoulders and making her go weak. Lilly's eyes closed, the energy draining from her body, slowly disappearing from the room.

Elgora watched as Lilly slowly disappeared. Sarah tried to grab her, but her hand just went right through them - they had gone.
Elgora turned to face Sarah and smirked, looking to the last remaining vampire "Right, we're done here... lets go" she said.

Sarah just stood there, glaring at Elgora.

"What've you done with them?!" Sarah shouted "Tell me now!"
Elgora glanced to Sarah laughing "Goodbye Sarah Jackson" Elgora said
"What? How do you know my name? Where's Lilly?!" Sarah screamed
Elgora just laughed again and disappeared, just like everyone else had.

Sarah took a deep breath and shot out the door down the corridoor back to the room.

She ran, she ran as fast as she could, she had to help Lilly and she had to get her children back!

Sarah burst into the room and woke Josh up in the process.
"Whats wrong, Sarah?" Josh asked "Wheres Lilly?"
"Shes gone!" Sarah cried "They took her! The vampires took her!"

To be continued...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:37 PM
oh no....what the heck happened?....why does it seem like her parents are working for vampire lady...can't wait to find out

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:53 PM
This story screams X-Files or Twilight zone or something! Good update! Great affect on the pictures too!
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:16 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Eight
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Eight

Lilly woke up... she wasn't in her bedroom, and she definatley wasn't in Pleasantview's FBI Headquarters. She sat up slowly in the bed and looked around the room. The walls were made of stone and the room was circular... it was like she was in a tower or something, everything was relatively 'medieval'. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and perched on the edge.

Lilly was wearing the same clothes, and had the same hair, as she did in her nightmares. Maybe her nightmares weren't nightmares as such, maybe they were images of the future?

Lilly rubbed her head, which was hurting for some reason, and walked towards the door. It was locked...

Lilly was about to turn away when she heard voices on the other side of the door. She put her ear to the door and tried to listen. The voices weren't right behind the door but they were close, the walls - and doors - must be very thin.

"Mistress Elgora" a voice said
"Yes, Evá?" Elgora replied
"Everything is ready, Mistress" the voice said

Lilly looked puzzled... what was ready? She carried on listening.

"What about the Empress?" Elgora asked
"Shes still hibernating, Mistress" Evá replied
"Good, we can use the little ones to wake her and then the girl can be sacrificed, but not now - we have to find the other" Elgora explained

Lilly pulled away from the door. How would they use Lucas and Ella to wake this Empress? And was Lilly the 'girl' they spoke of? And who was 'the other'? She had so many questions, but she didn't want to stay around to ask them, or find out - so she began to test the strength of the door.

The punched and kicked it, she thrust her body into it trying to knock it down or open it or something, she just wanted to get out of this stupid place.

"Open up for gods sake!" she yelled "Opennnnn!" Lilly cried as she used all her remaining energy to break the door down.

Elgora overheard the banging and smirked at Evá. "Shes trying her best to break out of there isn't she?" she said, laughing "Lets let her out"
Elgora clicked her fingers and suddenly the door opened for Lilly.

Lilly froze... she didn't do that? She walked out of the door anyway, and walked across to the other room.

She walked outside first, and looked around. She was no where near Pleasantview now, she couldn't see any houses or anything for miles, just trees, trees, and more trees! She continued across to the other part of, what looked like a castle, and opened the door, walking in.

Elgora was stood there with another Vampire. Elgora turned around as, soon as Lilly walked in, and smiled. "Ahhh, Lilly" she said "Did you sleep well?

"Er.. my head hurts... but, what am I doing here? What do you want with me?" Lilly asked, confused.
"Oh, you'll find out, but for now - you need to get some rest, you need all that energy of yours" Elgora said nicely.
"Wh-what?" Lilly asked "No, tell me now please! I deserve to know! And where are Lucas and Ella?!"
Elgora just laughed, the vampire behind her laughing too. "Lilly, Lilly, Lilly..." Elgora said softly "You have no idea whats going on do you? Do you even know who you are?"
"Y-yes, I'm Lilly George" Lilly replied nervously "I'm Lilly George!"
"Yes, thats your name, but you have no idea just who you are, and just how important you are" Elgora said
"W-what? I don't understand" Lilly said, now extremely confused.
"Well, you'll find out eventually, but for now you have to go back to sleep" Elgora said, smiling
"I don't want to go back to sleep" Lilly said
"Well you have no choice" Elgora replied. And at that moment Elgora began to smile and Lilly began to feel all weak and... tired!

"I-I... d-dont want......to.... sleep" Lilly said, her energy being slowly drained from her body "S-stop.... it"
"Sleep well" Elgora said "Sleep very, very well"
Lilly slowly fell to the floor, her eyes getting heavy, her limbs turning limp, her head feeling as though it were emptying - she felt entirely relaxed.

Lilly drifted off to sleep on the floor, her body entirely relaxed.

"Perfect" Elgora said "Leave her there for now, we'll take her down later when we have the other"
"Yes mistress" Evá said "Is there anything you wish for me to do?"
"You shall go and prepare the chamber room for the ritual, we need it perfect for the Empress, she cannot dislike anything." Elgora instructed

Evá was just about to leave when another vampire came running up the stairs towards Elgora.

"Mistress Elgora!" he shouted "Mistress Elgora!"
"Yes, Jal'lac?" Elgora replied

"We've pretty much got him" He said "He's back at the FBI base"
"Good, move in and grab him now" Elgora ordered "Be careful, he's not stupid"

To be continued...
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:12 AM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Nine
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Nine

"What?!" Josh said "Lilly's gone?!"
"Yes, shes gone! The vampires took her, they just... disappeared right before my eyes!" Sarah cried "I couldn't do anything, they just took her and Frances and Jonathan!"
"Do you know where?" Josh asked
"No! But we need to find them, Josh!" Sarah shouted "We need to find them!"
"Oh god... I dunno where to start" Josh said, distraught.
"Well we-" Sarah paused "Theres someone coming, quick, hide"

They both hid out of sight of the glass door and waited to see who it was.
The door opened and a blonde man walked in.

Josh and Sarah just stood still, trying not to move, waiting for the right moment. Then suddenly they both jumped out at the man!

"Stop where you-" Sarah shouted ".... Freddie?"
Josh looked to Sarah, confused, was she talking about her dead husband?

Sarah just stood there, staring at the man... it was definatley Freddie!
"Freddie... ?" She said "Freddie is that you?"
Freddie paused and faced Sarah, looking at her lovingly.
"Yes, Sarah, it's me" he said softly "It's me!"
"B-but, I thought you were dead?" Sarah said as tears began to fall from her eyes "Does this have anything to do with Frances and Jonathan?"

Freddie approached her slowly with a smile on his face. "Yes, you see" he began to explain "Frances and Jonathan are Vampire hunters, and so am I. It's a genetic thing, being a vampire hunter gives you special... powers... against vampires"

"You never told me this?" Sarah cried
"I couldn't, because it would've endangered you and the kids, just like it would've endangered Lilly if Frances and Jonathan had told her" Freddie explained "But, something happened - y'see, Frances and Jonathan got turned - they were 'persuaded' by the vampires and now they work for them!"

Sarah's eyes widened... she had trusted them, they were FBI after all. And Lilly! Lilly's parents were betraying her!

"Why did you have to fake your death then?!" Sarah asked
"I didn't, Frances and Jonathan did" He said "They kidnapped me, thinking they could use me, but they needed more than me for that"
"And thats why they have Lilly, Lucas, and Ella?" Sarah said
"Yes, and the only other they need now... is me" Freddie explained

Sarah burst into tears and ran towards Freddie. "Oh Freddie, I've missed you so much!" She cried

They kissed, the first kiss in 6 months - it was amazing. Sarah felt like a missing piece of her heart had just been returned.

"So, are you going to help us save Lilly, Lucas, and Ella?" Josh asked
Freddie smiled at Sarah and then looked to Josh "Yes, of course, but first you two must change your clothes" Freddie said
"Why?" Sarah asked
"Because it will put the vampires off, they know your smell so if you leave your clothes here they will come here first before following the new trail" Freddie explained carefully.

Freddie lead them both down to the Agent locker rooms to see if they could find any alternative clothes.

"Right, have a rummage" Freddie said "Find something comfortable"

Sarah and Josh forced open the lockers, rummaging through the clothes to see what would fit them and what they were comfortable in.

"Ohh, this'll do" Sarah said, pulling some clothes out of a locker "Don't look whilst I get changed" she said to Josh
"Haha, don't worry, I won't" Josh replied, laughing "I've found some too, so you better not look either!"

Josh and Sarah both got changed and put their old clothes in the locker they had opened. "Right, i'll just put my hair in a bun and we can go" Sarah said.

"What d'ya think?" Sarah said, posing
"Beautiful as usual" Freddie said, flirtatiously "Right, i'll just see if I can get us some transportation" He said, moving towards the phone.

"I hope we get to them soon" Josh said "I really like Lilly"
"I know, I saw you both got on well" Sarah said
"And of course, vampires aren't great with kids either" Josh said
"Mmmm, Lucas and Ella will be fine, I know it" Sarah said almost confidently "And so will Lilly.

Freddie picked up the phone... there was no tone or anything. "The lines dead" he said "That means we have company, c'mon we gotta get out of here!"

Freddie put the phone down and grabbed Sarah's hand, indicating to Josh to follow them. "C'mon, lets move" Freddie said

Freddie lead them both down the corridoor, towards the main reception.
They ran through the door, only to find some vampires standing there.

"Hello Freddie" One of them said
Freddie let go of Sarah's hand "Sarah, get the female one, i'll handle him" Freddie instructed "Bring it on." Freddie began to attack the male vampire, kicking and punching him, using impressive moves to defeat him.

"Take that!" He shouted "Sarah, hit them in the chest as hard as you can, it's where their heart is - it'll hurt them there the most!"

Sarah hurled herself at the female vampire. "AHHHHHH!" she yelled "You took my kids!" Sarah swung at the female vampire, hitting her hard in the face. The female vampire retalliated, kicking Sarah in the chest, pushing her back. Sarah gathered herself and punched the female vampire in the face and then kicked her in the chest, weakening her.

Sarah forced the female vampire onto the floor. "How'd you like that? Eh?" she yelled.

"C'mon Sarah, we gotta go!" Freddie shouted "C'mon!"

Freddie, Sarah, and Josh ran out the door and down towards the road. Josh ran ahead "C'mon, we haven't got much time!" he yelled, going round the corner.

"Josh, don't go out of sight!" Freddie yelled
"Josh!" Sarah shouted "Wait!"

Josh ran right around the corner and stopped, catching his breath. "C'mon, hurry up!" he shouted. Suddenly he felt some hands grasp his shoulders and he felt all weak, like the energy was being drained from his body. The world around him slowly disappeared, as he did - into thin air.

"Josh?!" Sarah yelled, looking around. There was no sight of Josh. "Josh?!"

To be continued...
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:42 AM
whoa....the suspend is killing me....what is going on huh...wonders what the vampires plan to do....

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:38 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Ten
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Ten

Lilly woke up, she was strapped to a chair in a room, similar to one she was in previously, but it had a red fountain in the middle of it... the water looked like blood. She could hear moaning to the side of her, it was Josh! What was he doing here?! Last time she saw him he was asleep at the FBI HQ in Plesantview. She examined him, he was just waking up and was also strapped to the chair.

"Josh?" Lilly said softly "Josh? You ok?" Lilly looked at Josh and a tear began to fall from her eye, she really liked him - she hadn't liked anyone this much for a long time.
Josh slowly lifted his head up and looked at Lilly, forcing a smile "Hey Lilly..." he said "Where am I? Are we safe?" Lilly looked at Josh and sighed "No, Josh, we're not safe" she said "We're far from safe"

Josh sighed and tried to budge his chair closer to Lilly's. "Lilly, if anything happens, I just want you to know that I really like you, I reaaaaaally like you, and - if we ever get out of here - I hope we can take things a little further" Josh said

"Oh... Josh" Lilly said "I really like you too"
They both shoved their chairs closer to each other and kissed.

Meanwhile, down in the dungeons of the castle...

Lucas began to wake up, picking his body up off the floor. He looked at Ella, whom was still out cold. "Ella?" He said "Ella wake up" - He nudged Ella, who began to open her eyes slowly and get up "Ugh, are we still here?" she said
"Yeah, but mum will save us soon, I know she will" Lucas said, helping Ella up from the floor. "These clothes suck big time" said Lucas "They're so uncomfortable"

Ella stood up and began to cry.

"Oh Lucas" Ella cried "I'm so scared"
Lucas hugged Ella again, comforting her gently "I know, me too, but we'll be fine, mum won't let us down" he replied
"I hope so, because I don't know what they're going to do to us" Ella said
"I know..." Lucas said "I know"

Suddenly a door opened down the other end of the room and a male vampire stepped in, shutting the door behind him.

Lucas and Ella stepped back slowly, and began to shout.
"Go away!" they both shouted "Leave us alone!"
The male vampire just laughed and began to approach them both.
"Stop it! Leave us alone!" They cried
The male vampire put his hands on their shoulders and they began to feel weak once again, their existence in the dungeons fading.

Back up in the tower...

"What do you want with us?!" Lilly cried as a similar vampire appeared in the tower "Why are you keeping us prisoner?!" She budged and shoved her body around in the chair, trying to break free from it.

The vampire approached her, putting his hands on her shoulders making her feel weak and helpless.

"Leave her alone" Josh cried "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Josh watched as Lilly disappeared from the room along with the vampire, the rope, which were once keeping Lilly tied to the chair, now loose, restricting nothing.

Josh's eyes began to fill up, a look of hatred formed on his face. He was helpless - but the man is supposed to protect the woman - he felt worthless.

Lilly appeared in an underground dungeon and was thrown to the floor, her vision blurred, her energy drained, and her hearing distorted.

"Leave her...th- ..-or now" a voice said, she couldn't quite hear exactly what they had said, she was so weak, everything was blurry and distorted.
"-e -'ll begin soon" the voice said

Lilly tried to grab something, she looked up... she couldn't quite make out what was infront of her but she could see fire burning either side of her, and the surface felt like stone.

She looked up...

Everything was a blur still... Lilly tried to reach infront of her but she felt the life drain from her body. She fainted.

To be continued...
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:53 PM
great update! nice twist with lilly's parents, i would have never guessed that. and freedi's alive! you hooked me with this story! a gree^^ the suspense is killing me! lol
oh, btw.. where did you get the dress the vampire who took frances? its so nice..
wicked

edit: whoa! you were faster with the update... *goes and reads* :D
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:00 PM
I got it off MTS2 I think. Just look at the Lists in "The Sims Universe" part of the forum, I was looking there at the time, so thats how I found it =]

And thanks! I try my best lol, I keep updating because I'm hooked myself lmao.
#35 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:20 PM
Great updates! You've done a wonderful job setting up the pictures. Love it!
Original Poster
#36 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:28 PM
Thanks! =] There should be an update later today!

I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:28 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Eleven
"A Georgian Tale" - Chapter Eleven

"Ahhhh, Lilly, I see you've woken up already" Elgora said "Welcome to the Royal Chamber"
Lilly was stood in the middle of some sort of chamber, with no windows yet no roof. It was night time, however, so nothing would effect the vampires. It was lit earily, with two fountains either side of her and three coffins situated in front of her, the middle one lit in a bright red light.

"You know..." Lilly said, scowling at Elgora "I could just run out the door now, my parents aren't going to hold me back"
Elgora just laughed. "Try and move... go on" Elgora said. Lilly tried to move her feet, but they wouldn't budge!
"You've put a spell on me!" Lilly shouted
"Yes, it's so you don't run away before the ritual" Elgora explained "We have the children, and your friend - Sarah - and her dead husband should be walking through that door anytime!"
"Freddie's alive?!" Lilly said, shocked "You vile little... THING! I'll kill you if you hurt my friends or family!"

"Lilly, don't try to argue with her" Frances said "It's too late now"
"Yeah!" Lilly shouted "No thanks to you.... MUM! I can't believe you betrayed me! You're not my mother, and he's not my father!"

Meanwhile, outside the chamber...

"Ok, Sarah, we have to be careful now" Freddie said "Just follow my lead ok?"
"Ok" Sarah nodded "I hope Lucas and Ella are safe"
"They're fine for now, but the sooner we get in there, the sooner they're safe" Freddie said "We have to take them by surprise"

Freddie just stared at Sarah and smiled... "I love you" He said. Sarah smiled back and kissed him passionatley on the lips. "I love you too" she said.

The both took a moment to hug and kiss and prepare to attack when Sarah heard some rustling in the bushes to the side of her. "What was that?" she asked. "What was what?" Freddie replied.

She looked to the side and saw a dark man standing watching them. "They know were here!" She cried

They were about to run when they both suddenly fell to the ground, both of them feeling as though the energy was being drained from their bodies. Their vision went blurred...

Sarah looked up at the man from the floor as she fell to ground. "No..." she said softly before passing out.

They both woke up and found themselves in the same room Lilly was in.
They picked themselves up off the ground and looked to Elgora.

"YOU WITCH!" Freddie shouted "YOU-"

"Oh shut up, Freddie" Elgora snapped "If you hadn't had been so careless, none of this would've happened"
"Don't you DARE blame this on me, Elgora!" Freddie shouted "I would've killed you if these two idiots hadn't have turned!" he said, gesturing to Frances and Jonathan.

Elgora just laughed. "I think it's time to begin"
Elgora began to chant something in a strange language, something Lilly had never heard before. As Elgora chanted, the fire on two of the front coffins began to light up even more, massive flames flying up into the air then suddenly, two of the coffins opened.

Elgora smirked at Lilly as two fair-haired vampires sat up in their coffins and got out, standing - looking at Elgora.

"Guardians, it is time" Elgora said, ordering the two fair-haired vampires to stand beside her. Elgora and the 'guardians' turned to face the red coffin, getting down on their knees and chanting again, this time the chanting was louder. The flames either side of the red coffin suddenly grew, shooting up into the air.

The fires blazed, making a horrible booming sound as they blew in the wind. Suddenly, a loud screeching sound came from the coffin and it shot open, smoke drifting out of it and up sat a beautiful vampire with long white hair.

The vampire sat up and slowly got out of its coffin. It stepped down and glared around the room, hissing.

"Marchioness Lysistra" Elgora said triumphantly "Welcome back"

To be continued...
#38 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:14 PM
Oooooo..... Goose bumps! I have goose bumps! Very well written... I'll be waiting for more.
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 6:27 AM
Interesting....interesting....can't wait to find out what's gonna happen now....is lily, lucas and ella gonna be sacrafice???

Original Poster
#40 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:44 PM
"A Georgian Tale" - Final Chapter
Hey guys, sorry about the HUMONGOUS delay on the final chapter - I went travelling for a couple of months! But anyway, here is the final chapter of "A Georgian Tale"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Georgian Tale" - Final Chapter

A bolt of lighting jolted out of Lysistra's fingers, enlighting the whole room, almost deafening everybody. The lightening stormed towards Lilly's parents, electricuting them - killing them.

"We won't be needing them anymore..." Lysistra laughed, morbidly

Lucas and Ella screamed as the lightening hit Lilly's parents. Lilly turned around quickly, screaming too as she saw her parents die before her eyes.
She felt dejected, but because her parents had betrayed her, she couldn't help but feel thats what they deserved.

All the vampires in the room laughed uncontrollably as they watched Lilly's parents literally light up like a lightbulb and slowly slump to the ground.

Lilly turned back to look at Lysistra, with a scornful look on her face.
"I know they betrayed me, but believe me... you will pay for that" Lilly said, gritting her teeth.
"Oh do shut up" Lysistra snapped "They'll have company soon..."
Lilly's face dropped... was Lysistra hinting at her death? Was Lysistra going to kill Lilly?

"You're going to kill me? ..." Lilly said softly, glaring at Lysistra
"Who said i'd be killing you?" Lysistra said, smirking
Lilly looked at Lucas and Ella, and then back to Lysistra
"You're going to kill them?" She asked, her piercing eyes glaring into Lysistra's
"Kind of... lets just say they'll be a casualty of circumstance" Lysistra stated.

Lilly's face moulded into an expression of disgust as she spoke on... "Who are you anyway?"
"I am Marchioness Lysistra... Queen of the Vampires. My loyal servant, Elgora, has brought me back to life, well... vampiric life anyway, so that I can breed and infest this god forsaken planet" Lysistra said, smiling in a patronising manner

"What do you need US for?" Lilly shouted
"Well... your body is full of Vampire hunter blood... the bain of my race, and with that blood I can make sure my children are immune to hunter powers" Lysistra explained

Lilly bowed her head as a tear began to fall from her eye. She was going to be sacrificed, along with Lucas and Ella, so that some crazy vampire could take over the 'world' - or so she said.

"Anyway... shall we begin?" Lysistra said, her hands stretching out towards Lilly... a strange purple energy coming from her fingers, drawing Lilly, Lucas and Ella towards her "Elgora, its time"

Elgora chanted something, which made Lucas and Ella unable to move.
"Mum! Dad!" They both yelled "Help us!"
Lilly walked, dazingly, towards Lysistra - helpless until suddenly Lysistra grabbed her and bit her neck!

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH" Lysistra moaned as she sucked the blood from Lilly's body. Lilly just slumped in Lysistra's arms helplessly letting her drink her blood. Lucas and Ella screamed at the top of their voices as they watched in horror.

Lysistra pulled away, letting Lilly drop to the floor. She wiped her mouth and watched Lilly slowly fly up into the air and hover.

"Muahahahaha!" Lysistra chuckled "And so the transformation begins!"
Lilly hovered in the air, a purple mist surrounding her. She was turning into a vampire!

Lilly hovered in the air, the purple mist getting stronger. Light shon from her eyes as her eyes turned blood red. Her hair slowly turning white as the vampire virus infested her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lilly screamed, the pain of the tranformation too much for her fragile body to handle.

Suddenly there was a yell from behind Lysistra as a foot came flying towards her head.

"Oh no you don't... LADY" Sarah yelled as she kicked Lysistra in the head.
Lysistra screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" as she fell back

"NOOOOOOOOOO" Lysistra screamed, falling to the ground.
"Thats it Sarah! In the head!" Freddie shouted "It'll stop the process, and kill her for good!"
Sarah kicked Lysistra in the head again, this time it was fatal. Lysistra dropped the ground with a dead look in her eyes.

The roof opened up and daylight flooded into the room.

All the vampires in the room began to burn under the light. Lilly's body had fell to the ground whilst Lucas and Ella ran towards their mother.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Elgora screamed "I worked so hard! And now I've failed!"
"So long... elgora" Freddie said with disgust.

The vampires, including Elgora and Lysistra, melted into nothingness, leaving no trail of the existance behind. Everyone else just stood and watched in glee.

Sarah ran up to Lilly, who was back to normal again but with one significant difference.

"Oh Lilly" Sarah said "Thank god you're ok"
"Thank you so much, Sarah" Lilly said, hugging her "You saved my life"
"Anything for a friend" Sarah replied, smiling, embracing Lilly.

"Lilly... your hair... it's white.." Sarah said, curiously
Lilly felt her hair and looked confused
"She got far enough through the transformation..." Freddie explained "...so that her hair would stay permenantly white, but nothing else should have changed"
Lilly grinned "As long as its just my hair thats changed" she said "I quite like it actually"

Josh came running up to Lilly, arms wide open. He embraced her lovingly.

"Lilly!" Josh shouted "I'm so glad your ok!"
Josh pulled Lilly to him and they kissed. Lilly felt a strange feeling in her stomach... could this be love?

[color=Black]The End
[/color]
#41 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:12 AM
This had to have been the weirdest story i've ever read.. but totally addicting. I loved it!
Page 2 of 2