Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 9:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default ACR: How to lower occurrence of certain actions?
Hello.

I am not sure this question is allowed, I hope it is. So I have the ACR mod, that allows Sims to do romantic interactions autonomously. But, my issue is that my Sims seems to be prone to cuddling on the couch nude or they'll woohoo nude. I see these two actions a lot and I want to drastically reduce them from happening. I attempted to read up on the mod but it's extremely overwhelming. Is it possible to reduce these two actions and if so, can someone assist me in doing so? In general, the mod seems to be overbearing, triggering a lot if I don't control the sims directly.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleylife
Hello.

I am not sure this question is allowed, I hope it is. So I have the ACR mod, that allows Sims to do romantic interactions autonomously. But, my issue is that my Sims seems to be prone to cuddling on the couch nude or they'll woohoo nude. I see these two actions a lot and I want to drastically reduce them from happening. I attempted to read up on the mod but it's extremely overwhelming. Is it possible to reduce these two actions and if so, can someone assist me in doing so? In general, the mod seems to be overbearing, triggering a lot if I don't control the sims directly.

You can use the adjuster to set things the way you want to. The Adjuster Interactions.rtf is the one to read in this case. So depending on what's happening in your game, you might want to raise the minimum required level of STR and LTR so that sims who don't know each very well will stop cuddling. You can even set these so they only do it with spouses. If it's the nudity you are tired of, you can set the level of Dress to include more modesty like swimwear in the hot tubs, etc. I have read it through a few times but I don't use it currently, so if you need more info, I'm sure someone who uses it a lot will be along.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:58 PM
There is 3 options you can set it to.
I don't remember what there called but 1 is very seldom, 1 is like normal and 1 is all the time.
I stop using ACR because I like to direct the action when and where I want it.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:59 PM
There are ways to lower the autonomy of ACR with the adjuster. You can either lower the autonomy for an individual sim or a whole lot. For an individual sim go to Tokens > My Token > Autonomy > and select 0 or Off, to completely stop autonomy for the sim.
For a whole lot, you can choose, Overrides > Autonomy > No Autonomy, to completely stop autonomy on the lot. You can also select Lot Type > Church to limited the number of times sims woohoo.

I think the options are different depending on what version you have, but it should all in the same place on the adjuster.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!