Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:47 PM
Default Legacy Body Shop?
I have heard of a program called Legacy Body Shop but I can't seem to find where to get it from. Can anyone tell me where I might find it?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:56 AM
More detailed info is also here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=201322

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:21 AM
Thank you both
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:26 AM
oops, note that you might not NEED legacy bodyshop, depending on what you're doing, being as there is a PETS BODYSHOP patch now available from Maxis' site.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?