Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2004 at 6:25 PM
Default 25/819 Srikwan's Place < Beautiful, Based on my house's blueprint > (pics and download available)
25/819 Srikwan's Place

By The T
[email protected]
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/tgroup3

Description : It is for 4 Sims, have 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 1 toilet. Based on my house's blueprint, but look more luxurious. Cost 314083$

It is not look exactly like my house because my real house have a lot of wooden fix to the wall furnitures, no swimming pool, have wooden modular stairs, more variety of tree and flower, the front terrace floor and stony wall and benchs need to be made of gray marble, and we also have solar cell on the roof to make hot water.

But It have 2 flaws...about the roof...
- A small roof in the house 2nd floor that you just need to delete it.
- The roof on the top is not fully cover the 2nd floor...all you need to do is delete the top roof ( the biggest part ), then go to the roof section, lock it to keep the remain roof the same and use the 1st style of roof.

I have found that after I have put 4 sims in the house, and I can not upload it with those Sims in it ( All of them use other people's custom contents that I have downloaded. ).

Hope you will like it...I have not make much house, I think I am suck at it.

Ps. I am still busy about the contract that I am gonna sign with PC-Gamer Thai Edition to publish my creations. I have writen them an article on how to make custom content ( how to make this outfit...

And now they ask me can them publish my creations.

Here is the house...you need WinRAR to unzip it.
[file=e107_files/public/15479_25819_srikwans_place.rar]15479_25819_srikwans_place.rar[/file]

Comment appreciated.
[ Edited ]
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2004 at 7:51 PM
Wow!that house is beautiful! Great work there!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Nov 2004 at 8:24 PM
I am not a Thai, but I think your Thai creation of skins are great.

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2004 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KKai
I am not a Thai, but I think your Thai creation of skins are great.

Thanks. That outfit make me won as the 1st winner of EA Thailand's Create A Sim Contest. I have just go to their office to get the prize last month, it is Doraemon the Robot that cost US$299.99 The user manual is in Japanese x).

This cartoon character is the 1st one I know and also my favourite.

Because after my parents married, they go on romantic honeymoon in Japan and bough a Doraemon rocking doll for the baby that will come ( that's me. ). It have lost when we move our house.

Here are other photoes.
#5 Old 12th Nov 2004 at 4:21 AM
Great House! Looks a bit blank in the middle though.
How do you put the lamps on the other side of the road??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Nov 2004 at 4:46 AM
It is really easy with &quot;Moveobjects on&quot; cheat. I make it a bit blank in the middle because I heard that there is going to have pet Expansion, so I gonna put puppy and kitty stuffs there.

[ Edited Thu Nov 11 2004, 08:51PM ]
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies