Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 5:33 AM
Default Can't Change Custom Hair or Eye Colors!
I just got the update for The Sims 4 and I can't change some of the hair swathes and all my custom eye colors aren't appearing on my sims, I tried removing all my mods but it didn't help at all, can someone please help me?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:00 AM
Check related threads in the Help section here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeldaSpyroJak
I just got the update for The Sims 4 and I can't change some of the hair swathes and all my custom eye colors aren't appearing on my sims, I tried removing all my mods but it didn't help at all, can someone please help me?
Neither can I for most of them.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:05 PM
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:51 PM
I love patches to fix patches. Nice to know EA remains as predictable as ever.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 5:46 PM
If you have Sims4Studio you can do a batch fix under content management< Batch Fixes< CAS< Allow CC for Random. Or I also read if you double click the color that will also work.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 9:28 PM
The patch testers got too get paid too so they don't find everything they can right at once
One Minute Ninja'd
#8 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
The patch testers got too get paid too so they don't find everything they can right at once

Any beta testers EA hires, contacts with, ask for a favor on line at Starbucks, will only test EA code. It is not their responsibility to check for custom content compatibility. They already have been nice with things like providing modders with script updates before the patch for the Python upgrade. No way they, or really could, ever pay for testing cc for compatibility. That stuff isn't their product. Besides, and you imagine testing the vast swath of content out there to assure everything plays nice together? That they are even looking for a fix so folks don't have to rely on every hair and eye color creator out there to fix piecemeal.

It's frustrating and annoying, but that's the nature of the beast.