Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM
Default Assistance with HomeCrafter Plus
I'm quite new with the modding stuff - have made some clothing in Body Shop.

I'm trying to make some wallpapers and tiles for my Sims and have studied the tutorials on making items in Homecrafter etc. I use Adobe Photoshop for the images and textures.

However, my problem lies with uploading the items to the game once I've made them. When I try to upload in Homecrafter, a message comes up saying 'insufficient hard drive space to export textures', or something to that effect.

I have over 200GB of free space on my PC and although it is only a Pentium III, with an excellent G-Force graphics card and 1GB RAM, my system is good enough to run the game without any glitches. My Viirtual Memory is set between 1500 and 2500. My OS is Win XP Vista enabled. I have 6 expansion packs the newest being Bon Voyage. I have the latest CEP and Sims2 pack installer on my PC as well.

Also, I do not have problems with uploading creations in Body Shop to the game.

Can anyone please help.

I'd also like to know if there is any other program besides SimPE to create recolours for other objects as I have been unable to get SimPE to install on my PC with the automatic self installer version for some or other reason and I am not experienced enough to go into source codes and stuff.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:47 AM
Moving to Tools forum.

Try reinstalling Homecrafter:
http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...elp:Homecrafter
Also try right clicking the shortcut and running as administrator. It could be an issue with file permissions on the homecrafter projects folder- you could check that you have read permissions.