Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#201 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:49 PM
Such sad news, my thoughts and prayers to all her family and friends. Thank you for all the programmes help and support given to myself and the simming community. God bless.
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:30 PM
I am deeply saddened to hear this morning that Mootilda is no longer with us. My heartfelt condolences to family and friends. Rest in peace Mootilda.
Alchemist
#203 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:41 PM
How awful. My condolences to her family.
Instructor
#204 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:49 PM
Rest in peace, Mootilda. Mootilda's family, if you ever read this, her works brought me so much pleasure, awe, and amazement. I miss her presence a lot.
Instructor
#205 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:08 PM
RIP Mootilda prayers for your family

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Field Researcher
#206 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:13 PM
I never thought I could feel this sad about the passing of a person I've never even met, but here I am... Mootilda was an integral part of this community, a greatly talented programmer, always respectful and eager to help us noobs with our game and computer issues.This place just won't feel the same without her.

My sincere condolences to family and friends.
Top Secret Researcher
#207 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:40 PM
I just heard about this, such sad news! Her creations broadened the horizon of what we could do with the game, I will always remember her everytime I use one of her tools. She wouldn't have that special place in my simmer heart for her knowledge alone, though, it was her patience and niceness to everyone that made her personality stand out. Mootilda made this community a better place. I will miss seeing her around. Goodbye, Mootilda!

My condolences to Quatchi and her family!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
#208 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:52 PM
This is so sad! My heart goes out to her family and the ones close to her. Rest in Peace.
Mad Poster
#209 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:52 PM
I never come to this part of the forum so I didn't know this, though I knew she had Health Crap. I just found out on tumblr. Waaaaah!

There needs to be a Mootilda Memorial Prize for modding or a contest or something. So much of what we can do, and know not to do, and know how to fix, is down to her constant patient parsing of the code.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#210 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:14 PM
How we're remembered--if we were loving, kind, generous, patient--is a greater measure of our success than the milestones of human achievement we accomplish. Mootilda impacted people around the world and gave to those she would never meet in person. From the outpouring on this site, her life was well lived and successful. Her life, not so much her death, will always be remembered.

Memory Games A Sims 3 Thriller Mystery
Test Subject
#211 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:54 PM
I am so sorry to hear about this. I will post it in my updates. RIP, dear one. Ginnie
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:25 PM
My condolences to her family My The Lord always keep her safe. He has brought home yet another angle..to watch over us all..May her peace be everlasting.....she will be missed..

Faith Is The Substance Of Things Hoped For
The Evidence Of Things Not yet the Seen
And the belief in The Lord Jesus Christ
#213 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:28 PM
This is sad news. I hope she rests in peace
Field Researcher
#214 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:46 PM
Oh man how sad, she was truly a wonderful woman R.I.P. :-(
Test Subject
#215 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:46 PM
Even though I never had a personal chat with her, she was one of those creators who made my game worth playing.
Rest in peace, Mootilda.
My deepest condolences to her family and friends.
Lab Assistant
#216 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:47 PM
Oh my goodness...I only talked with Mootilda a handful of times through the chat room, but I know she was a rock in this community. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Scholar
#217 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:02 PM
Oh my God...I will pray for her family...
Test Subject
#218 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:28 PM
This year I was one of the lucky ones and successfully completed my own cancer treatment. I will never view life the same way again; each moment of life is precious! My thoughts and prayers are with her family. She will be long remembered and missed.
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM
What devastating news! RIP Mootilda, my thoughts are with your friends and family at this difficult time.

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Instructor
#220 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
I would like to add my condolences too, to her family and the community. I did not know her, but I was sad when I heard that she had died. She was so nice and helpful.

Elephant! Handcuffs! Naughty! Tee hee!
Test Subject
#221 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:41 PM
Oh my goodness, this is awful :c

I've been a lurker for a while, only have ever posted a bit, but I've always seen Moo around being awesome and nice. She gave great contributions to this community. Rest in peace, Moo, and condolences to her family.
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM
R.I.P Mootilda. My prayers to her friends and her family.
Test Subject
#223 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:06 PM
So very hard to hear this. I will keep her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. She will truly be missed by many.
Field Researcher
#224 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hatabear
Rest in Peace, Mootilda.

It has already been said many times in this thread, but she was a 'huge' impact on this community and made the game so much more enjoyable for those of us who are still playing the sims. Her expertise, her kindness, and her generosity can be seen everywhere, so that new folks like myself, were able to start 'gaming' with ease and flourish because of her mods, because of her creativity. I never had the chance to get to know her, but through her mods, advice, and general presence here, felt as if she was a genuinely friendly soul. May she rest in peace, and her family find solace in knowing she will be dearly missed.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#225 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:25 PM
Goodbye Mootilda. I'm sorry we will never be able to finish our joint projects. :'( Condolences to the family and all the friends, irl and simmies.
Page 9 of 19