Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:22 PM
Default A exstension for Cmars height slider to make sims shorter than 5ft 9 XD
The title says it all really! I would like to make my sims a bit shorter than 5'9
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 11:16 PM
I forgot how it works, but I think Master Controller's the mod that lets you extend the slider range limits, so that you can make more extreme changes.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 1:46 AM
Yep, you'll need MC. Here's a link to the MasterController interactions: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...%20Interactions
The very last interaction under CAS is what you're looking for. I usually set my Facial Slider Multiplier to 4.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 11:02 AM
Neat! Thanks guys I will try that out I already have MC but never thought it could do that
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 11:22 AM
Sadly that didn't make her any shorter :L
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 11:52 AM Last edited by sirrena : 15th Mar 2018 at 6:10 PM.
Since u want to make the sim shorter i think u need to set body slider multiplier to 4 and not facial sliders.. (not in game right now but i think that's how its called)
Also u need to tick the option override core sliders and set the number to 100 or more..
Good luck ^^
Edit : i meant set the number of sliders used in CAS to 100 or more not the overall value of the sliders >>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
Since u want to make the sim shorter i think u need to set body slider multiplier to 4 and not facial sliders.. (not in game right now but i think that's how its called)
Also u need to tick the option override core sliders and set the number to 100 or more..
Good luck ^^

yeah i tried that to, cmars height slider is in the face sec so thats why they said facial, and my override was set to 100 i think, I did see that someone called jonha made leg and torso adjustment sliders but not sure if that would shorten the sims or if i can use it with cmars height slider anyways :L
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 5:02 PM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 15th Mar 2018 at 5:22 PM.
Your useing this height slider?? http://modthesims.info/d/508972

To get the height slider to work beyond the set limit you need Nrass Master Controller,
Then set facial slider multiple to 12 and body slider multiple to 12 click check mark, and make sure to edit in Cass. (click : nrass ,master controller, Advanced, Edit in Cass)

The sliders should work beyond there limits if your in Cass, also you can use any number in the body/ facial multiple, bigger numbers will result in the sliders being set far beyond and below there limits and smaller numbers will have sliders set a little above and a little below there limits.

Oh I just read what you said above and the reason they were not working was probably because you weren't editing your Sims in Cass/ or the number you chose was not regestrating with the sliders, start with smaller numbers 4-12 anything above 20 is a lot for the sliders to handle.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45
Your useing this height slider?? http://modthesims.info/d/508972

To get the height slider to work beyond the set limit you need Nrass Master Controller,
Then set facial slider multiple to 12 and body slider multiple to 12 click check mark, and make sure to edit in Cass. (click : nrass ,master controller, Advanced, Edit in Cass)

The sliders should work beyond there limits if your in Cass, also you can use any number in the body/ facial multiple, bigger numbers will result in the sliders being set far beyond and below there limits and smaller numbers will have sliders set a little above and a little below there limits.

Oh I just read what you said above and the reason they were not working was probably because you weren't editing your Sims in Cass/ or the number you chose was not regestrating with the sliders, start with smaller numbers 4-12 anything above 20 is a lot for the sliders to handle.

I totally forgot to say I did work it out in the end! I didn't set override custom core sliders(at least I think thats what its called XD) and when i did it worked :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:10 PM
lol may I see a pic of the resulting Sim? xD

And don't they interfere with the animations? Like sitting, kissing, etc?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DerpyTanuki
lol may I see a pic of the resulting Sim? xD

And don't they interfere with the animations? Like sitting, kissing, etc?

She just looks like a smaller version of a normal sims I made her 5ft6(originally wanted 5ft3) as any smaller would make riding a horse look awful XD yes kissing animations will look bad but that don't bother me really. Not sure about sitting will check soon.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 11:13 AM
Sitting and sleeping look normal :D