Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:08 PM
Default Issues with custom videogame
I have been trying to make a custom videogame, but I am having problems. I got it to show up in game, but now when my sim tries to play it, it just loops the logo and rating. Why is this, did I do something wrong?
Please help.

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 5:36 AM Last edited by Mootilda : 25th Mar 2011 at 5:21 PM. Reason: clarification
Usually, it's helpful to provide links to any tutorials that you used. It's also helpful to attach your custom package. That way, we know what process you used and can look at your package to see whether we can determine what went wrong.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:16 AM
Yes, sorry! Attached game package and movie files.
This is the tutorial I used: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=1641185
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ACCF_gameAndrack.rar (214.3 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Moviefiles.rar (9.26 MB, 8 downloads) - View custom content

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage