Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:48 PM
Default Active career co-workers wearing random clothes

I've played active careers in the past, but this is a new bug to me. I started a brand new game and put my Sim in the Scientist career and all of her co-workers are wearing random clothes! Even she appeared on the lot in random clothes and I had to use the console command to change her career outfit. I know this is an option, but it's not something I want to do for every employee. I have MCCC and a bunch of other CC, including one that forces Sims to wear everyday clothes indoors but I've had that in the past and had no issues. These outfits that the Sims are wearing are completely random and not in their outfit selection whatsoever. What could be causing this?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 12:37 AM
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luxford

I've played active careers in the past, but this is a new bug to me. I started a brand new game and put my Sim in the Scientist career and all of her co-workers are wearing random clothes! Even she appeared on the lot in random clothes and I had to use the console command to change her career outfit. I know this is an option, but it's not something I want to do for every employee. I have MCCC and a bunch of other CC, including one that forces Sims to wear everyday clothes indoors but I've had that in the past and had no issues. These outfits that the Sims are wearing are completely random and not in their outfit selection whatsoever. What could be causing this?

I checked the uniform tags in Sims 4 Studio for all the uniforms in the Scientist career and they appear fine to me, but there's a new tag in the tag tuning file for Uniform_StrangervilleScientist and I'm wondering if somehow that's creating some kind of problem/conflict with the existing scientist uniforms since the pack hasn't been released yet.
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:33 AM
Someone published a fix at MCCC discord channel > mod news
https://discord.gg/h6GkGyd
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren

Actually it's #ahq_news, but thanks for linking the file! I had looked at the Situation Job tuning files last night, but was tired and forgot to look at the Snippet Tuning files. Not surprised that's the culprit. Hopefully Maxis will fix this soon.
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Actually it's #ahq_news, but thanks for linking the file! I had looked at the Situation Job tuning files last night, but was tired and forgot to look at the Snippet Tuning files. Not surprised that's the culprit. Hopefully Maxis will fix this soon.

Oh, sorry about that
I was probably tired as well when I wrote the post above

glad you've found it anyways
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:50 PM
Oh, sorry about that
I was probably tired as well when I wrote the post above

glad you've found it anyways

I know that feeling! I just posted about the fix over on Answers HQ in the thread for the problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 7:58 PM

Thanks a bunch! I'll try this out.