Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:26 PM
Default Unable to place plattform for port
I am unable to place plattform for ports in any town not even in CAW edit in game. I can place a foundation. i get a message 'can't place walls"

A picture of the sea level in the town i'm making. I'm not sure if this info will help.
Screenshots

KISS ROCKS
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 6:46 PM
Did you start with the foundation (regular or stilted) at sea level and dragged it towards the coastal land?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Did you start with the foundation (regular or stilted) at sea level and dragged it towards the coastal land?

yes. the foundation will work but the plattform will not. i drag the tool and the message "can't place walls" appears as i'm dragging. i tried to get a pic of that game won't capture that,

KISS ROCKS
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 8:31 PM
I'm not entirely sure whether I understand you correctly, but all you need for a port is a working foundation at the correct height and the port objects from buydebug, so I am not sure what you mean by platform.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I'm not entirely sure whether I understand you correctly, but all you need for a port is a working foundation at the correct height and the port objects from buydebug, so I am not sure what you mean by platform.

3rd item in the foundation section. my brother is with me and told me that's used for stages. oops. He says the stilted foundation is what you use. oops. Thanks for trying to help

KISS ROCKS
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 3:04 AM
If you still need help with adding a port there are some good tutorials links At The Bottom Of This Page under Docks and Ports.