Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2019 at 4:21 AM
Default Visual bug with LuumiaSim's height slider and some CC items
For a few of my Sims, their arms clip weirdly, but I noticed it only affects certain CC items but not others. It only seems to occur when I make the Sim taller or shorter. Should I use an alternative height slider instead? (and if so, what height slider do you guys recommend?)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th May 2019 at 4:13 AM
I know some outdated CC pants will cause the arms to 'suck in' toward the sim. If you use EA pants does this still happen with the slider?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2019 at 8:14 PM
So while it doesn't do that with EA pants, it also doesn't happen when Sims are normal height with the CC content on. What's weirder though is sometimes if I change the top with certain CC and EA tops, the arms fix themselves.
Scholar
#4 Old 30th May 2019 at 9:44 PM
I mean I don't know if this would help,. but if you have Sims 4 studio, you can do a batch fix on CC to fix CC clothes, so that it won't do that. Don't know if it'd help with the slider or not.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st May 2019 at 4:45 AM
Oh really? That's cool. I'll try that out when I get the chance. Thanks a ton!