Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 12:33 AM
Default Coolala Defender Wall Light Not Working
I have multiple children living in my house, and I have the Coolala defender light that's supposed to keep the monsters away on and in the room, but for some reason the monsters are still showing up every night. It's getting really annoying having to go through the motions of making the adults wake up and spray them every night. Am I doing something wrong, or is the light just broken now because of a patch?

If there's no fix for this glitch, is there a mod I can find that will make the monsters stop coming every night?

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 1:27 AM
It could be that you have placed it too far from the bed*, or it isn't turned on?
anyways, I refused to keep suffering from this nonsense long time ago, and using MCCC option to disable bed monsters
in-game computer > MCCC settings > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Allow Monster Under Bed - change to false

* the best placement for the wall light is right above the head of the bed (with Moveobjects turned off)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
It could be that you have placed it too far from the bed*, or it isn't turned on?
anyways, I refused to keep suffering from this nonsense long time ago, and using MCCC option to disable bed monsters
in-game computer > MCCC settings > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Allow Monster Under Bed - change to false

* the best placement for the wall light is right above the head of the bed (with Moveobjects turned off)

Yep, they're above each bed. I'll try what you suggested though. My guess is that some patch broke the functionality of the light.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 2:58 AM
I wouldn't be too surprised XD