Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#476 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 8:49 PM Last edited by Eriksrocks : 16th Mar 2005 at 8:52 PM.
This thread was messed up, but now it's back to normal. Unfortunatly, dean de beste, your post was *erased* somehow.

You will have to repost it if you want someone to see it.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#477 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eriksrocks
This thread was messed up, but now it's back to normal. Unfortunatly, dean de beste, your post was *erased* somehow.

You will have to repost it if you want someone to see it.

none of my post were missing (but i thoght besouse i was the last preson to post a Q that michie was talking to me

no ears
Nearly alive
Original Poster
#478 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dean de beste
help me my new object doesn't show up (see pic's)
does eny body know wat's wong? i followd the totororial to the letter.

Sorry it has taken me so long to look at this, anyway the gmdc file in this package is completely empty. I`m not sure if you used obj files or smd file when you tried to import a object, but it didn`t get imported (I don`t know how the original meshes got deleted though)

can you give more details of what you did and post the original gmdc file and the file you was trying to import into it.
Lab Assistant
#479 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 6:55 AM
i exproted and imported as obj file . i use the mesh tool (is greats the gmdc files (i'm not sure) i have the newist version . but what can i do abaut this (maby it was just one of toughs this were by it doesn't work the first few times and the alofasudden it work well shall i just strat agian from scacht ( and how do i make the image siks for the new objects i made)

no ears
Nearly alive
Original Poster
#480 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dean de beste
i exproted and imported as obj file . i use the mesh tool (is greats the gmdc files (i'm not sure) i have the newist version . but what can i do abaut this (maby it was just one of toughs this were by it doesn't work the first few times and the alofasudden it work well shall i just strat agian from scacht ( and how do i make the image siks for the new objects i made)

Can you post the files you where using , the obj file and the original gmdc file and I`ll take a look.
Lab Assistant
#481 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 4:27 PM
Field Researcher
#482 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 2:46 AM Last edited by faeriegurl : 18th Mar 2005 at 5:51 AM.
Miche - Can you take a look at this mesh for me?

I am getting an error when I try to open my package file or when I replace the gmdc with my new one. I also get the error when I try to preview my mesh. Here is the error I'm getting:

I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I attached my files. :confused:

Thanks~FG
Attached files:
File Type: zip  meshissue.zip (1.13 MB, 18 downloads) - View custom content

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Nearly alive
Original Poster
#483 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by faeriegurl
Miche - Can you take a look at this mesh for me?

I am getting an error when I try to open my package file or when I replace the gmdc with my new one. I also get the error when I try to preview my mesh. Here is the error I'm getting:

I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I attached my files. :confused:

Thanks~FG

okay I`ll take a look at this, and will post the reply in the follow thread as this one is the old one and I`m just about to lock it.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=51143
Locked thread
Page 20 of 20