Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:26 PM
Default those collars ARGH!
Have you SEEN those dog and cat collars?!?!?! They're really thick and bulky, and on some dogs it's float around the neck!!! This cannot be right can it?! if somebody has pictures of pets with collars please post, because i don't know how to put picture on the posts.
Does anyone else agree about the collars?!

Your thoughts:
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
I think the collars snap into place once you are done building the dog..
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:29 PM
ohh! PHEW! i was gonna have a heart attack, but they still look really thick, on another post about fluffy cats, there was one picture with a man holding it up, and they were talking about it's tail, take a look at the collar...i was stunned.
#4 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:30 PM
If you look the skin is like curved making the collar look big.
#5 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:34 PM
Yeah thats just showing the undercoat, once you add the top coat the collar looks normal (look at the other pictures, or of finished dogs.)
Yeah when I first saw it I thought that too, but then I noticed that it wasn't showing all the layers.
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:43 PM
oh phew, now im really better i just go really scared for a mo :P
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:46 PM
ya i think i know which pic your talking about i was thining the same thing..what on earth were they thinking having a floating collar lol until i looks around a bit and saw some normal collares (close to the skin ect) also they said you do not have to have a collar however it will increase the likely hood that if a pet did run away its will be returned so if you dont lik ethe collar dotn put it on just be warned you might never see your little puppy/kitty again if it runs off
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:58 AM
Most of those "floating" collars were in early presentation screens, so they're probably not like that in the finalized version.

I do admit though, it looked quite hideous. In fact, I thought it was a head mic at first.
Theorist
#9 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM
Those collars sure did look quite weird on those early screens, they wouldn't even suit pets living in Strangetown! I'm sure the collars will work like the glasses that can be put on sims, it's not like the glasses fall off the face if you use the stretchskeleton cheat.
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:03 PM
hehe, yup, and also dragon_tfm where did u get your picture?