Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:31 AM
Awww...I see. I was getting that mixed up with "hidden". I've seen lots of things at MTS2 that are like that. Like the FFS carousel. Thanks discord.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 5:57 AM
#28 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 12:03 PM
Oh man... How about Germany, the Games are always more expensive than in the states or the UK but we never get any bonus! That Sucks!!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#29 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:47 PM
Wow, that sure is purple!
#30 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:05 PM
I never thought a pug would make me thirsty.
Theorist
#31 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:38 PM
I think I still like the Bandit Cat more than the purple pug. I find the Bandit Cat to be a little more original.

Remember the Bandit Cat is a download so it's probably not "findable," the item is most likely coded to be unlockable, but the code wouldn't come with the game. It would come with the download.
#32 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:01 AM
That's worrysome for me.. The sims2 website NEVER works for me.. i know i didn't change passwords.. I even registered again with a diff name when i think nightlife came out.. That one hates me, too. i really hope that d/l works for me..
#33 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:18 AM
I still am pretty sure you could make a bandit cat.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:41 AM
Theorist
#35 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 5:41 PM
That's pretty interesting, it looks like that collar is for real dogs though. Still, at least Brazil gets something.
#36 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:32 AM
I'm struggling to find an Australian company allowing pre-order that mentions having the bandit cat (I do NOT want the pug)...

Has anyone seen one anywhere?? If so, PLEASE, let me know!

It looks like I may have to order a copy from the UK...
Original Poster
#37 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:09 AM
eden,I dont think any places do the preorder bonus outside of the UK,US, or Brazil,and thats dumb! Its only a code, and theyll email it to you on how to unlock them anyway.Just keep your eyes posted on the boards on its release
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
Probably not, I'm sure Maxis will find a way for the Bandit Cat to be impossible to make. I love that pic with the ninja and the Bandit Cat hissing at him or her. I wonder if it's possible to get the Bandit Cat in Canada.

Yes! We little Canadians are not left behind. We can pre-order it on the official Ea Store and get the cat. :

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
#39 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:00 AM
Yeah, all of the Australian retailers said that their suppliers told them "no, because the order is too small".
And I talked to Australia's biggest games retailers! So raughted!
Page 2 of 2