Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:58 AM
Default Cats Catch Mice?
anyone think that a new feature could be cats on the new ep catching mice that would be cool.

Minty
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:05 AM
I don't know if mice will even be in The Sims 2 Pets, it doesn't look likely. :fly
#3 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:31 AM
Why not? They were in Unleashed, and I don't remember seeing any evidence of them before it came out.
Theorist
#4 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 4:24 AM
Well you see, there is so much hype surrounding Pets that I think it would be very surprising if nobody reported that mice are indeed in the game. It seems like there isn't really anything else to reveal about this expansion except how to unlock the pet furs, which I'd rather not know how to unlock anyway.
#5 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 6:18 AM
They caught mice in Unleashed, didn`t they? Not to keep up the mindset "If it was in Unleashed, it MUST be in Pets!" but I am sure some sort of rodent will be included in Pets, and mice would be the best bet. Especially since Maxis has said that strays won`t be around nearly as much, that makes me feel even more that they will include mice.

I really hate how when you clean up bugs they turn to dust though, but if mice are included, I think I`d prefer that versus throwing away a dead mouse like in Unleashed.