Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:13 PM
Looks lie Kitties can play with each other!!!

Which is something Human simmies can't do (baby, todd)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:14 PM
A bit off-topic what's with those Grim Reaper learned behaviours? Learned to play dead four times? I guess that'll make good toddler deathgrip prevention.
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:15 PM
where did you see this?
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:20 PM
That last pic that lulie_x posted. That cat's got like four learned behaviours all pertaining to the Grim Reaper. o_O
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:31 PM
i do not see what you're talking about.
#31 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chandi
A bit off-topic what's with those Grim Reaper learned behaviours? Learned to play dead four times? I guess that'll make good toddler deathgrip prevention.

Oh yer i see, four pics of the grim reaper in learned behaviours, wonder what thats all about?
Scholar
#32 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lulie_x
Yes the age meter is for the adult dog shown in the middle of the screen, but if you look at the icon with the little brown puppy in it the icon has not been highlighted. Meaning that age meter isnt for the puppy. And in most pics i have seen the puppy/kittens are at the bottom. Here is a pic to show a highlighted Icon. (at the top)
http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/...view-praise.jpg
In the pic in my other post the icon shown isnt highlighted.

ok my bad i just now say the darn puppy man its blured

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe its just not finished yet? like with the finished game it will be somehting else like a ball for fetch? either that its for play dead and there are multiple levels of it?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#33 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lulie_x
Oh yer i see, four pics of the grim reaper in learned behaviours, wonder what thats all about?

Those would be pre-alpha 'filler' images... There have been more images posted more recently that show what the actual learned behaviours are (eg: 'not scratching furniture'). At that point in time, they probably hadn't made the icons for the behaviours yet.

Here is another image from The Sims 2 Zone, which shows some of the learned behaviours for a dog. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/...-behaviours.jpg
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:56 PM
Oh those learned behaviours look cool! I wonder what they all mean. I'm fairly sure about the line through the chair - no scratching/chewing the furniture, the newspaper - bring the paper in each morning, the line through the bed - no sleeping on the bed, but I can't figure out the cracked lamp of the pic of the chicken drumstick! And I can't work out why some of them are red and others green either. Anyone want to take a guess?

My avatar was the most beautiful teen I ever had in TS2, in a custom neighbourhood sadly lost to time about three laptops ago, but still remembered fondly!
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:38 PM
i don't get the red/green thing either.

But lamp I think is breaking furnature.

Chicken leg, maybe begging at the table?
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happenin_holly
And I can't work out why some of them are red and others green either. Anyone want to take a guess?

I'd say that when it's red the pets been trained not to, and when it's green the pets been trained to do whatever it is.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:57 AM
maybe the cat pic with the grim reaper is about the cats 9 lives
#38 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abbie
I'd say that when it's red the pets been trained not to, and when it's green the pets been trained to do whatever it is.

That's what I'm assuming, too.

I think the icons represent:

1.) Learning not to play with OR break furniture.
2.) Learning not to chew OR not to sleep on sofas.
3.) Learning to bring in the paper.
4.) Learning not to steal their master's food, and instead, eat their own. OR not eat rubbish from the bin.
5.) Learning not to sleep on their master's bed.
#39 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happenin_holly
Oh those learned behaviours look cool! I wonder what they all mean. I'm fairly sure about the line through the chair - no scratching/chewing the furniture, the newspaper - bring the paper in each morning, the line through the bed - no sleeping on the bed, but I can't figure out the cracked lamp of the pic of the chicken drumstick! And I can't work out why some of them are red and others green either. Anyone want to take a guess?

Cracked lamp - No being disruptive in the house
Chicken leg - No stealing food from the table, begging

I think the red and green thing is, positive behaviour and negative? anyone else?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:41 AM
I dont know if its just me.. but i think im gonna encourage my dog or cat to sleep on the beds... I lde love for them to sleep on furnature.. I doubt that will ruin it.. i wont let them sctratch it but i wouldnt mind them laying on it for sure

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

#41 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Onsimsnow
I dont know if its just me.. but i think im gonna encourage my dog or cat to sleep on the beds... I lde love for them to sleep on furnature.. I doubt that will ruin it.. i wont let them sctratch it but i wouldnt mind them laying on it for sure

Yep same, i have no problem with them on the bed or sofa. Think its cute! :D
Scholar
#42 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 10:41 PM
so will i, i dont see it causeing much of a problem unless it keeps my sims from actually being able to sleep them selves but im sure there slike a shoo or somthign you can do to get em off if need be

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#43 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:23 AM
Mine are definitely sleeping on beds. My IRL cats curl up on my pillows, and wrap themselves around my head, and one gets under the covers and curls up against me - so to not allow them on the bed would be heartbreak for me haha.
Page 2 of 2