Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 93 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2301 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 7:46 PM
Hi there! I love this mod <3 and I wanted to bring to your attention that you no longer have some debug options from past files. i.e. the option to "Destroy Object" and there are not nearly as many features on the latest update as the ones from before. What happened? If there's a way you can make your next update just as awesome and with as many options as you have before, I for one, would greatly appreciate it! Please and thanks a bunch for creating & uploading!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2302 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rebeccamay89
I just downloaded this mod my first mod I’ve tried for the game but unfortunately it’s not working, after a couple days of buying Seasons and Jungle Adventures and updating the game realised the cheats didn’t work I’ve had sims die from cooking etc etc from not high enough skill lol very frustrating :/ stats.set_skill_level major for skills isn’t working and the modifyrelationship cheat, was so happy but to install this cheat and don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner because right clicking is so easier than typing the cheat but yes unfortunately it’s not working for me right clicking skill or relationship the screen comes up put number in and press activate cheat and nothing

This is explained in the installation instruction.

Quote:
If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means you installed the package file correctly but not the script file.
If the left click money cheat is the only thing that works, this also means that the script file is not installed correctly.

Quote: Originally posted by AlluringEmpress
Hi there! I love this mod <3 and I wanted to bring to your attention that you no longer have some debug options from past files. i.e. the option to "Destroy Object" and there are not nearly as many features on the latest update as the ones from before. What happened? If there's a way you can make your next update just as awesome and with as many options as you have before, I for one, would greatly appreciate it! Please and thanks a bunch for creating & uploading!

The past versions of this mod never added those options. You’re confusing this mod with another mod.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#2303 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 8:17 PM

I wonder if the disappearance of "Destroy Object" etc. is related to this post about broken cheats by TwistedMexi https://www.patreon.com/posts/19645059
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2304 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:22 PM
Thanks for checking it out!!!
Field Researcher
#2305 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:36 PM
@weerbesu Could you have a look at the 'enable advanced debug cheats' Mod? People are reporting it broken again.
Test Subject
#2306 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:38 AM
Thanks for the update Weerbesu. I was wondering if theres any plans on adding an autocomplete Get to work job/date obectives option?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2307 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenzakura
Thanks for the update Weerbesu. I was wondering if theres any plans on adding an autocomplete Get to work job/date obectives option?

Yes as it’s one of the highest voted features in the poll I had over a year ago. I’ll add it either in the next version or the one after it.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2308 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:21 PM
Wow this is exacttly what we all needed! Creators like you are amazing!! Thank you~
Test Subject
#2309 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:54 PM
Default Thank you again...
Thank you so much for keeping this up to date - I don't know how I'd manage without it, especially while getting to grips with Jungle Adventures!
Test Subject
#2310 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:04 PM
Default problem with UI in my game
I'm hoping you can tell me why my UI is freezing my game when the bar on the left side of the screens extends to the top.. I couldn't get an answer on the sims forums so hopefully you might know what is wrong.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2311 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:28 PM
Default Thank you!
Thank you for the time and effort you put into this mod. It's one of two mods I can't play without. I suspect it can be a lot of work keeping up with the frequent patches that break mods, and I wanted you to know how very much you are appreciated! Thank you again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2312 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:35 PM
First of all, I want to thank you, it's a great thing, what you have created here.

The latest version also seems to work well, except for a trifle. I can not put the toddlers on the potty with their parents. Alone, they can sit on it, but then no longer dismount and the Bladder ad does not fill up. But if I click on the ad and enter the 100, the toddler can then get off the potty alone.

Otherwise, everything is great.
Field Researcher
#2313 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaligi
First of all, I want to thank you, it's a great thing, what you have created here.

The latest version also seems to work well, except for a trifle. I can not put the toddlers on the potty with their parents. Alone, they can sit on it, but then no longer dismount and the Bladder ad does not fill up. But if I click on the ad and enter the 100, the toddler can then get off the potty alone.

Otherwise, everything is great.

That's a gameplay issue. This is a UI Mod, not a gameplay Mod, so it can't cause issues like that. You have to look elsewhere for the root of your problem.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2314 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:20 PM
This mod is the best there is for me. I'm using it for quite some time now. I installed the seasons expansion pack today and hope it's compatible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2315 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:57 AM
This mod is acting weird..I can use some features but others like "Destroy Object" and "Reset Sim" are no longer working. I hope Wee looks into it soon!! This is my favorite mod
Field Researcher
#2316 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 2:17 AM
This mod is acting weird..I can use some features but others like "Destroy Object" and "Reset Sim" are no longer working. I hope Wee looks into it soon!! This is my favorite mod

The Destroy Object and Reset Sim interactions are not features of this Mod (read the Mod description), so those interactions not working has nothing to do with this Mod.

The Seasons game patch disabled a lot of the game's cheat codes and interactions. Look for TwistedMexican's AllCheats Mod to fix that.
Test Subject
#2317 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:20 AM
Hi, thanks for this! just a quick question, can i use this together with MCCC? thank you.
Scholar
#2318 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sdizon83
Hi, thanks for this! just a quick question, can i use this together with MCCC? thank you.

I use MC too so it works.
Test Subject
#2319 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
I use MC too so it works.
why can not I use this mod with the MC? pops up an error when entering the family ... it is in conflict with the MS ...
Field Researcher
#2320 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
That's a gameplay issue. This is a UI Mod, not a gameplay Mod, so it can't cause issues like that. You have to look elsewhere for the root of your problem.

Thank you for the fast Answer darkhorus. Well, then must be so. I've read somewhere today the latest patch did a lot, in a negative way. I'm looking forward they are working on a solution.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2321 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:18 PM
Can't survive without this mod!! Thanks!!
Scholar
#2322 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baker2
why can not I use this mod with the MC? pops up an error when entering the family ... it is in conflict with the MS ...

That is not a bug, it is a feature.
MC shows these messages when there is conflikts someware, not only with MC but between any mods.
Even if you have MC as only mod you will get messages about bugs in the game itself.
It also creates a file called lastException.txt where you can read what is wrong.

It is hard to find out by yourself what is the problem but you can paste the file in a post here and you will get help:
https://discordapp.com/channels/285...805186465464321

You can have a look yourself by opening the file in Wordpad. Look for something in the text that looks as a mod name and remove that one and download a new updated.
Test Subject
#2323 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 7:55 PM
Is this the mod that allows you to spawn food?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2324 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 11:45 PM
IDK what I'd do w/o this mod. THANK YOU!!
Field Researcher
#2325 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilce1992
Is this the mod that allows you to spawn food?

I think you mean this one http://modthesims.info/download.php...244#post5215244
Page 93 of 135