Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 135
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gurudev
Well, all works fine to me except the relationship, i tryied to change househould still dosent work, but anyway the mod is GREAT all the other things are perfect. TY so much for this

Quote: Originally posted by - ShaxEM -
WoooW ....Thank You !!! :* PS: Not work to change relationship ... i have update 1.7

Do your Sims' names contain special characters (i.e. anything that's not in the English alphabet or a number)?
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:57 PM Last edited by - ShaxEM - : 1st Jul 2015 at 8:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Do your Sims' names contain special characters?

No
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:58 PM
I have waited so long for this! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:14 PM
No

Werid. So the cheat window pops up and you can enter the relationship values, but nothing happens afterwards?

Could you use relationship cheats detailed in this post? If so, I can try changing the commands used by this mod to those.
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:24 PM
Werid. So the cheat window pops up and you can enter the relationship values, but nothing happens afterwards?

yup its really weird ... i put 100,100 but no change nothing ...ty for that chat ..i use until you fix the problem ...in next update or future add to remove trait and drag life age :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:25 PM
Will this mod conflict with "Persistent TestingCheats- Cheats Always Enabled" made by TwistedMexi?
Field Researcher
#57 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:29 PM
yup its really weird ... i put 100,100 but no change nothing ...ty for that chat ..i use until you fix the problem ...in next update or future add to remove trait and drag life age :D
Maybe there's an unexpected conflict with other MODs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:47 PM
I think I love you for this!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ Lol thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:28 PM
I had trouble getting it to work at first, but there was a conflict with the Enable Debug Cheats mod by Clown. I removed that one and now yours works perfectly! Thank you soooo much. :D
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divia
I had trouble getting it to work at first, but there was a conflict with the Enable Debug Cheats mod by Clown. I removed that one and now yours works perfectly! Thank you soooo much. :D

lol i have that mod and work fine to me and i not remove it ... mod work 90% .. but not work relationship,other option are work great
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:46 PM
Do you have anything for 5.1? I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. I've missed this kind of feature. Sometimes I want my sims to sleep and eat together but it doesn't always work out. But sounds like a great mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:58 PM
I love this mod!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Could you please translate it into Spanish?
- Commodity Stat > Nivel de necesidad
- Input your desired value from -100 to 100 > Introduce el valor deseado entre -100 y 100
- Set it! > ¡Ajústalo!

- Set relationship values > Ajustar nivel de relación (if it's too long, you can use just "Nivel de relación")
- Separate score values... > Separa los valores con una coma: Orden = amistad, romance.
- Example:100,50 (for full friendship... > Ejemplo: 100,50 (para amistad completa, mitad romance)
- Note:the romance bar... > Aviso: la barra de romance tiene que existir antes de que puedas asignarle un valor negativo.
- Run Cheat! > ¡Dale al truco!

- Show me the money! > ¡Muéstrame el dinero!
- Use the number keys... > Usa las teclas numéricas para ajustar tu cantidad de simoleones
- Gimme! > ¡Dame!

:) Have I already said I love this mod?
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 11:00 PM
Do your Sims' names contain special characters (i.e. anything that's not in the English alphabet or a number)?

No, but dont worry, all the other things are workng very good, i'll use the cheats in relationship... in time thanks again
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 11:04 PM
lol i have that mod and work fine to me and i not remove it ... mod work 90% .. but not work relationship,other option are work great

That's so funny because as soon as I removed the other mod, this one worked exactly the way it is supposed to. lol
Instructor
#65 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:00 AM Last edited by azoresman : 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:12 AM.
Does the cheat dialog pop up, or nothing happens when you right click?

Do your Sims' names contain special characters? The cheat relies on passing names as strings; it might not work if there are special characters (though I haven't verified it myself.)

Hi @weerbesu ,
Nice work.
The text box opens fine but after the input relationship stays the same, however commodities are working fine.

I looked at the GFX and extracted the original from my install, and guess what, I have to repair the game, the files were very different, meaning I'm outdated !

olympus has different roads. I'll get back after the repair. But first must remove some scrips of mine that could mess with relationships .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM
Hi man thanks for this mod, but i cant edit the relationships, how i can edit them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pekesims
I love this mod!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Could you please translate it into Spanish?

I actually have no idea how to add language support at the moment

Currently all the strings are directly stored in the GFX file. I suppose I need to create a seperate package file to store these strings and then have the UI files to call the game service to get these localized strings instead.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:49 AM
THIS IS AMAZING! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#69 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 6:33 AM
Lovely. Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:14 AM
Thank you so much, I can't wait to try this out :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:34 AM
man your the greatest, Ive been waiting for a mod like this sense the sims4 came out

thank you so much
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:52 AM
the relationship not work.
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:47 AM
Am I the only one who can't get this mod to work?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#74 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:52 PM
I had so much fun with this mod in my latest gameplay. Thank you, thank you, freakin' thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:20 PM
Thank you, Finally I can do what I am used to to cheat motives.
Page 3 of 135