Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2005 at 8:51 PM
Default Help: No Texture Image for file
I worked through the Object Creation tutorial and it worked. I decided to try and make a simple table. I got to the part where you are to export the texture image from the clone in SimPE but there is no texture image. In the list the last item is Text Lists. What did I do wrong? Is there any way to continue?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2005 at 6:40 AM Last edited by Sunair : 23rd May 2005 at 6:42 AM.
If you cloned a Maxis object with all the default option checked in SimPE, there shoud be one or some picture(s) in your cloned package. Some custom objects (glass object etc.) may have no txtr files, if you cloned those object, there will be no txtr files in your cloned package.

Welcome to SunairSims

Recommended browser for the sims2 section of my site: IE (came with Windows XP), AOL 9.0 Optimized SE, last version of FireFox vs Flash and SunJava plugin.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2005 at 1:04 PM
I cloned one of Maxis end tables. No texture image though. I'll try again and pick a different Maxis object. It's just a plain square end table so maybe I can substitute something else and still use the files I've already made (the mesh and the image map.)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th May 2005 at 9:32 AM
it's probably a table that pulls it's texture files from a matching coffee table. make sure to click "create stand alone object" when cloning and it'll pull all the texture images for you.