Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#476 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 8:39 AM
Default Claudine Geiger
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#477 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 9:30 PM
I wanted to share portraits of the 62 sims I made to start out my new custom hood, Coldwater. I made 62 because that's how many eye colors I have and I wanted to use all of them. Sharing this under YA pics because I created them all as YA so that I could play them through University because that'll give me ample time to decide who I like and who should become a townie
They're separated into 4 households because playing 15/16 sims at a time is much more manageable.

House 1 "Primis Prota"

House 2 "Secundus Defteros"

House 3 "Tertia Tritos"

House 4 "Quartum Tetartos"

I realize that there are many more sims with red & brown hair than black & blonde, and that's because Simgaroop'd colors come with light/dark red/brown and I treat those as separate colors even though the game doesn't. They all have last names of course but that'd just crowd the screenshot. I'm also kind of impressed how un-sims-2-ish some of them turned out due to the sheer amount of 3t2/4t2 conversions I have.
Mad Poster
#478 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 5:20 PM
Ling Zang falls in love with Lay Chow..of course, as I created Lay just for him. I named her Lay because "Ling & Lay"; wish I had thought of a more Asian name for her.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#479 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 8:42 AM
I've been on something of a young adult-making spree as of late and I'm loving the results. It's also given me a chance to try out clay hairs, since I used to shy away from them.
Mad Poster
#480 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 5:39 PM
typical dorm
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 20 of 20