Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*UPDATED* Star Trek uniforms ("The Next Generation" version) for adults and elders

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 628 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 52,809 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 24th Jan 2008 at 8:34 PM
Updated: 20th Oct 2012 at 5:23 AM
UPDATED JULY 14, 2009: I have edited the meshes (and the textures accordingly) to remove a glitch that you may or may not have noticed, where the Sim's neck would poke through the collar when the Sim turned his/her head sharply. Everything still look the same as before, things just behave a bit better. So please redownload if you want to get rid of the neck glitch!

---------------------------------------------------

It's been so long, the people who've requested these have probably forgotten it by now, but here you have it anyway: Starfleet uniforms, as seen on (the later seasons of) Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Front:

Back:

As per usual, these uniforms will appear as casual and formal wear, and as outerwear if you have Seasons. If you have University, the adult version will be available for young adults as well. Of course, they can be worn together with my rank pips.

Now, I haven't made the two-piece version worn by the male senior officers, because... well, because I haven't. Seriously, this project was jinxed; things went wrong every step of the way (and when nothing else was acting up, I could always count on BodyShop to pretend it couldn't find the project files), so when I finally got everything to look and behave properly, I just wanted to be done with it all. I will most likely make the two-piece version later on - just not right now.

Polygon Counts:
For female : Polys=2074, vertices=1639
For male: Polys=2004, vertices=1618

The poly count is the same for adult and elder.

Additional Credits:
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about body meshing
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers of SimPE - The Milkshape team

Image Credits:
Male model: Hair and skintone by Maxis.
Female model: Hair is a free hair by Peggysims recoloured by dancegurl1708; skin is my edit of Ren's self make-up skintone.

As always, if you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button is a quick and painless way of showing it.

Happy simming!