Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 12:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets
Default Woohooer NRaas Error, with dog pregnancy
So I got my dogs to try for baby, and it worked perfectly fine the music played and everything. Also after a little while got the Dog pregnancy mood and everything etc. Everything was all normal until it was time for her to give birth.
I'm watching her and waiting for the puppies but not a single one came. Then I got a little notification saying "NRaas.Woohooer Script Error Kiwi" And "Woohooer Recorded 1" or other numbers like 2 or 3. Kiwi is the dog that's pregnant by the way.

I'm still new to NRaas mods and this is my first time having mods when a sim is pregnant/giving birth. So I don't know if it's the same for all of them or not. All she does is walk around, and then laying down as if she's giving birth but she's not. I've tried reset sim with my mods but it didn't work sadly. Please help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 10:47 PM
I'm afraid we couldn't really be able to say what the errors indicate until we can read the script logs that the mod would be generating at the time. The on-screen notifications just mean that an error, then 2 and 3 of them, have been logged into your TS3 user game folder in Documents. Might you be able to bring them to us at NRaas?

https://www.nraas.net/community/woohooer-discussion
(free registration required to post)