Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 6:59 PM Last edited by Sigel : 11th Nov 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Default BodyShop doesn’t run - edit: solved
My BodyShop wouldn’t run no matter what I do, I can see it in task manager, but nothing really happens. I’ve been here, tried all the tips (I made sure to use right shortcut, then rebooted computer, then deleted cache files, then removed other user files, rebooted PC again and tried to run BodyShop without userfiles,then did the system checkup - everything is OK), but nothing helped. This was first time I was trying to run it, I’ve tried to open it never before (I decided to try to create something yesterday, and since then I’m desperately trying to run BodyShop). Do I really need BodyShop? Can I make clothes recolors in some other programs? Has anyone the same problem? Sorry for my English and thanks for your answers!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 9:05 PM
How long do you leave it for? When you say you can see it in task manager, what is it doing? Mine sits in task manager for over 30 minutes with the only sign of life being the numbers changing. It gives no other indication that it is loading at all, then after about 30 minutes the screen shows up and after another 10 minutes it's loaded. Took me awhile to realize if it showed up in task manager it was working. All in all mine takes a good 40-45 minutes to load. It just takes either a lot of patience or for me to click run and leave the house.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 11:03 PM
Thanks! Really really thank you, I always gave up after only 5 - 10 minutes, I wouldn’t figure out I needed to wait this long... Thanks again!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 12:31 AM
Well hopefully your is doing the same. Try setting it to load one day when you have other things to do, time it and see what happens. Mine takes so long because of how much cc I have. If it still hasn't shown any signs of life after 40 minutes maybe ask on tech help in case your computer can't run it for some other reason.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 7:18 AM
It’s OK now. That little beast took 20 min. to start, but it’ working :-)
Thank you!
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved