Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Some Personality Please!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th May 2017 at 2:18 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2024 at 10:14 PM by PolarBearSims : Mod Update 11/17/20

1202 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 981 Feedback Posts, 220 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 49
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#426 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:45 PM
Hello! You said "Updated: 2/04/18<--Keep updated with changes!" but didn't update the Personality Please version, doesn't it need updating? Thank you, just clarifying, this mod is so helpful!

02/04/18 Change Log:
FIXED: Bat woohoo now works.
REQUESTED: Alien Empathize
REQUESTED: Alien Erase Memory
REQUESTED: Alien Analyze Personality
ADDED: Personality Please! Cats & Dogs<--This is in TESTING Read spoiler for more info.
Theorist
Original Poster
#427 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simoleon2017
Hello! You said "Updated: 2/04/18<--Keep updated with changes!" but didn't update the Personality Please version, doesn't it need updating? Thank you, just clarifying, this mod is so helpful!

Thank you, I was having problems with either the internet or the site that day, it must not of uploaded like I thought it had. It's been updated...hopefully.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#428 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Thank you, I was having problems with either the internet or the site that day, it must not of uploaded like I thought it had. It's been updated...hopefully.

Thanks too! I just asked to make sure.
Test Subject
#429 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:36 AM
Hey I love this mod but when i was playing i realized that romantic interactions weren't working, after going through my mods i found that your mod was causing the problem!
Theorist
Original Poster
#430 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DanaRawrXD
Hey I love this mod but when i was playing i realized that romantic interactions weren't working, after going through my mods i found that your mod was causing the problem!

This mod restricts the romance to help keep the cheating down a little. Your sims need a friendship before it will appear. After that it will show and then more options will become available.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#431 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:12 PM
Hi, i'm not seeing the Personality_Please Interactions in your downloads.
Theorist
Original Poster
#432 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissaq64
Hi, i'm not seeing the Personality_Please Interactions in your downloads.

They're all combined into one package.

Test Subject
#433 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:56 AM
Hi. After this update, my pets kept dying of starvation by themselves. They ate less than an hour ago and yet they're still dying of starvation. I'm heartbroken
Theorist
Original Poster
#434 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jorene
Hi. After this update, my pets kept dying of starvation by themselves. They ate less than an hour ago and yet they're still dying of starvation. I'm heartbroken

I will take a look into it. The only change I made was to increase it for the glutton trait. Didn't put anything in to stop it.

Test Subject
#435 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:54 AM
I will take a look into it. The only change I made was to increase it for the glutton trait. Didn't put anything in to stop it.

I just took this out and tried and same thing happened. Dog died of starvation. I do have your other mods installed (autonomous proposals, children&toddler death, pregnant death and ageing). Will be testing to see which might be the cause of it. Will update you if there are any findings
Theorist
Original Poster
#436 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jorene
I just took this out and tried and same thing happened. Dog died of starvation. I do have your other mods installed (autonomous proposals, children&toddler death, pregnant death and ageing). Will be testing to see which might be the cause of it. Will update you if there are any findings

Thank you, that way we know what's causing it.

Test Subject
#437 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:41 AM
I have the no restrictions flavor. I've had two female Sims try for baby many times and still no baby. With three different men too. Also checked that gender options all fine. No option to have pregnancy test either. (I haven't played this route for a while. Can you still get them?) Could this mod be causing it? They aren't married but I have the non restricted flavor.
Theorist
Original Poster
#438 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JannaBun
I have the no restrictions flavor. I've had two female Sims try for baby many times and still no baby. With three different men too. Also checked that gender options all fine. No option to have pregnancy test either. (I haven't played this route for a while. Can you still get them?) Could this mod be causing it? They aren't married but I have the non restricted flavor.

The main mod doesn't do anything with woohoo or try for baby. The add on does, do you have that one? Also, the try for baby in this mod doesn't deal with pregnancy percentages. Do you have any other mods? I will take a look into this, I haven't finished going through mods for the recent patch. thank you for letting me know.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#439 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:54 PM
Does it work with the latest patch for Jungle Adventures?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#440 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 4:02 PM
I had a problem, I found what it was, it's the woohoo in the coffin, not the baby, just the simple woohoo, it reset my vampire Sims, I removed the xml from your mod and everything is back in order. I guess it's again, like the batwoohoo, the animation that is lacking. Thank you for your attention
Theorist
Original Poster
#441 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
I had a problem, I found what it was, it's the woohoo in the coffin, not the baby, just the simple woohoo, it reset my vampire Sims, I removed the xml from your mod and everything is back in order. I guess it's again, like the batwoohoo, the animation that is lacking. Thank you for your attention

Thank you, I will get it fixed for this update

Theorist
Original Poster
#442 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aaronisak
Does it work with the latest patch for Jungle Adventures?

Yes it should, I will be going through files of this one soon, there will be a few fixed in the woohoo files but the main mod should be fine. Once I'm done it will have the patch date at the top of the description.

Forum Resident
#443 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 7:45 PM
Thank you, I will get it fixed for this update

It's super nice, thank you for your dedication
Test Subject
#444 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:31 AM
After some more testing it turned out the problem was a different mod, sorry for the bother.
Theorist
Original Poster
#445 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JannaBun
After some more testing it turned out the problem was a different mod, sorry for the bother.

No problem! Glad you found the problem.

Test Subject
#446 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 9:10 PM
Hey! I love your mods and this is amazing! Thank goodness, I don't have zombies sims anymore. You said if we had any suggestions to put them down so if you can, do you think it would be possible to get your coworkers to do some autonomous work instead of constantly lollygagging and doing nothing? Again thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#447 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KitKat1030
Hey! I love your mods and this is amazing! Thank goodness, I don't have zombies sims anymore. You said if we had any suggestions to put them down so if you can, do you think it would be possible to get your coworkers to do some autonomous work instead of constantly lollygagging and doing nothing? Again thank you!

Thank you, glad you like it. Are you referring to the active careers like the doctor or police careers? I can look into it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#448 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:11 PM
I love your mods! Thank you for all that you do!

I'm curious if you would consider adding the following autonomous interactions to your mod:
- for Sims to autonomously bathe dogs
- for Sims to autonomously fill pets' bowls
- for Sims to autonomously potty train toddlers

That would be awesome if this can be done, and BIG THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#449 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 12:00 AM
Thank you, glad you like it. Are you referring to the active careers like the doctor or police careers? I can look into it.

Yes, I mean the active careers! And thanks!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#450 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kmonica
I love your mods! Thank you for all that you do!

I'm curious if you would consider adding the following autonomous interactions to your mod:
- for Sims to autonomously bathe dogs
- for Sims to autonomously fill pets' bowls
- for Sims to autonomously potty train toddlers

That would be awesome if this can be done, and BIG THANK YOU!!!

Thank you, I will look into them.

Page 18 of 49