Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 8:37 AM
Default WCIF "picture previews" of "Ray Nuss" CC?
I've recently discovered some really cool links here on MTS thanks to several different users uploading CC with those peoples content.

However, there is one link in particular, that of "Ray Nuss" custom content. MOST of the CC on that site doesn't have any preview pictures (there used to be some, but they are replaced by those pesky photobucket "photo not found" picture.

Does anyone know where I can find some preview pictures? It'd make it MUCH easier to decide what to download (and where to find it in game since I'll know what it looks like).

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 10:42 AM
https://www.pinterest.nz/source/rdn...t.blogspot.com/

This is why pinterest is so worth having. :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:46 PM
Depending on your browser, you can also get addons to fix the photobucket links. Here's the one I use for Chrome.

And this is one for Firefox.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:29 PM
I thought that too but when I clicked on the photos they were actually deleted from the user's photobucket unfortunately so there's nothing there to show anymore
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:36 PM
Google Raynuss Sims 2 - there are a lot of pics in the image results of his sets.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jtf04240
Does anyone know where I can find some preview pictures? It'd make it MUCH easier to decide what to download (and where to find it in game since I'll know what it looks like!

Since the pictures have been deleted from Photobucket, I think only detective work will find you pictures before doing a download. However, the downloads themselves tend to contain pictures of the objects, so you can confirm that it's what you want before putting it in game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 11:29 PM
The "pinterest" link by 'darkflamehuntress' was extremely helpful. I just had to 'sign in' to view them.
So thank you darkflamehuntress! Much appreciated!!!