Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:19 AM
Default Career Work Outfits
Does anyone know of a way to put a work outfit with a career level that does NOT have an associated outfit? I have the Lawyer Career mod and it bothers the absolute hell with me I can't put my Sim in snazzy suits when he leaves for work. No, I'm not trying to publish it for the credit. I just want this for me.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:39 AM
Did you try sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas

And then choose any outfit you like
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:55 AM
True, but remember, if you get promoted you have to reassign your career outfit again...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 3:26 PM
Tried it just now and did not get any option to alter or add career outfit in CAS
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:13 PM
Thats so weird. O_o The command should take you right into CAS where you can pick any outfit you want. Of course you need to have the correct sim selected.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Thats so weird. O_o The command should take you right into CAS where you can pick any outfit you want. Of course you need to have the correct sim selected.

Tried it again and it worked, so I must have mistyped something and done the same typo more than once. Thank you for the cheat code.
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Did you try sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas

And then choose any outfit you like

If there's no career outfit to edit, I don't think it will work. I'm pretty sure with MC Command Center the option doesn't show up at all unless there's a career outfit already in place.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
If there's no career outfit to edit, I don't think it will work. I'm pretty sure with MC Command Center the option doesn't show up at all unless there's a career outfit already in place.

This is the answer I was looking for. If there isn't one assigned to that career level, can you add one
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirai1031
This is the answer I was looking for. If there isn't one assigned to that career level, can you add one

Not that I know of.