Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 3:45 AM Last edited by vgamer1991_22 : 22nd Aug 2021 at 3:56 AM.
Nyx's Supernatural mod - is it coming back someday?
Hey guys…So, on The Sims 3, I’ve recently started playing a couple save files related to two video games called Undertale and Deltarune. In one, fraternal twins Frisk (the protagonist of Undertale, whom I perceive as male, although like the other two human characters that will be mentioned in this post, Frisk is technically genderless) and Chara (the Fallen Human in Undertale, whom I perceive as female - though I should mention, I guess Frisk and Chara being twins is an unpopular opinion hehe) are living with their human parents and the family dog (the friendly, loving iteration of the Annoying Dog, developer Toby Fox’s personal character in Undertale) in the town of Twinbrook. Their last name is Undersim, which is a portmanteau of “Undertale” and “Sim”.

They actually had a triplet brother named Kris (the protagonist of Deltarune, whom I perceive as male) but when the three of them were toddlers, the Undersim family was visited by the Dreemurr family (mom Toriel, dad Asgore, and Child-aged Asriel - Asgore and Toriel make an appearance in both Undertale and Deltarune but only Chapter 1 of Deltarune is complete at the time of writing, and Asriel was said to have gone to university, and Kris is often thought to be a teenager who probably suffers from PTSD, possibly due to whatever separated him from his human family, so I’m trying to shape his personality accordingly). Asgore, Toriel and Asriel are all werewolves, and they, too, have a family dog (a more canonical iteration of the Annoying Dog). They live in Midnight Hollow, and I’m about to recreate relationships for all Undertale/Deltarune characters and have them live in Midnight Hollow with the Dreemurrs.

So…as the title of this post says, I’d like to know if anyone knows what is happening with Nyx’s Supernatural mod. Do we know if it is ever coming back? Because if so, that will be a perfect way to introduce a similar homage to the Undertale series of video games. Thanks in advance for your help and happy Simming! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 3:13 PM Last edited by Gauntlet101010 : 22nd Aug 2021 at 3:29 PM.
Nyx / Neil quit simming, but most of his mods are still up.
https://neilsimming.wixsite.com/neildevblog

I have his genie and zombie mod too on my comp. And his skeleton kids CC, although not the gameplay portion of that. I don't think they work 100% correctly, however. If you don't mind mods not working 100% I can post them. (Neil said on his blog he allows that.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gauntlet101010
Nyx / Neil quit simming, but most of his mods are still up.
https://neilsimming.wixsite.com/neildevblog

I have his genie and zombie mod too on my comp. And his skeleton kids CC, although not the gameplay portion of that. I don't think they work 100% correctly, however. If you don't mind mods not working 100% I can post them. (Neil said on his blog he allows that.)

I just put the werewolf mod in my game yesterday, I can't believe it took me four days to see your reply lol. Thank you. When I get Pets and My First Pet Stuff, I'll be making a Sims 4 version of a pair of families I'm working on - one of these is a family of werewolves that kidnapped/adopted one of the children from the other family, which consists of humans.