Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:34 AM
Default No window homes/Apartments
So recently I've been playing sims 2 a lot and I'm gonna try to make some sort of a vampire city because I remembered of this one movie that I watched once and there, in the movie, were I think modern apartments which had no windows which I'd love to have in my vampire city.

I'd prefer to have modern style apartment or a modern house.
Just hopefully not a large modern house, just quite an average place to stay for one or a couple of vampires.
Also I'd prefer there to be beds instead of coffins, unless the coffins are very modern and not coffin looking.
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 11:58 AM
There is this vampire set, they are coffins but very modern http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=483731

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:38 PM
thank you so much for linking me to that
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:54 AM
Just a heads up, vampires' needs will still decay during daylight, even if they're not exposed to sunlight through a window. It'll go down a little slower, but it's still too fast to really be able to play vampires during daylight hours without some sort of mod to alter how their needs deteriorate- and a bed doesn't prevent that either, your undead Sims really need a coffin of some sort to survive through the blazing light of day.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.