Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:54 PM
Recategorisers
Ok so I'm a total noob when it comes to anything with modding The Sims. I'm trying to use S3PE to extract the costumes from generations to make recategorisers. But I'm not sure what I'm supposed to extract. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 10:34 AM
How far have you got thus far? D'you know which file you need to be looking at with S3PE? D'you know the names of the outfits, or do you still need to work that out, etc? I ask so that you don't end up getting way too much/not enough information, since that tends to be nice and confusing .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:19 PM
Well I've opened the full build.package for generations. And when i look for say the cfbodytutu for example, there are a whole bunch of files with different tags and file names such as the fit and fat morphs.

Inventor
#4 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:40 PM Last edited by whiterider : 1st Aug 2011 at 4:35 PM. Reason: Just fixing that link. :) -white
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 11:18 PM
Ah I see, thank you.