Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#2726 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:11 AM
"That's really not a good idea....Well, deal with it, then!....*Sigh* You're really not very bright, are you?"
Ginger Newson decided to pet a skunk, stomped and shrieked at me when she got stinky, then went off to the music room instead of taking a shower (so she obviously wasn't that bothered about the stink!).

ETA: Yay, I'm a hamster!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2727 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:19 AM
"What the fuck??? Is this allowed?"

I merged a 7 person family with an 8 person family to see if I could and I was very scared to see I could.
Mad Poster
#2728 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:21 AM
In my test hood, I merged the Ottomas family with the Newsons. In the family portrait, one of the toddlers got clipped halfway off the image, and Sharla went missing from the picture entirely.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2729 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:23 AM
The family portrait was just the 8 youngest sims, for me.
Mad Poster
#2730 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 5:00 AM
"What the -? I thought the garden club members were all broke?"
A very small neighborhood I haven't discussed here, the local single knowledge sim married the garden club member, and he brought $20K with him!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2731 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 7:30 AM
Mad Poster
#2732 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Various words that would be unprintable here?

Ones with lots of Unicode characters, you mean?

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2733 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:49 AM
"I think you forgot something."

Mad Poster
#2734 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Ones with lots of Unicode characters, you mean?

Well... four-letter words... XD
Mad Poster
#2735 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 5:45 AM
I was being farcial there. Not that it's easy to tell over the internet.

Mad Poster
#2736 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:18 PM
*Go ahead, take your shower...I'm not looking*

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2737 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I was being farcial there. Not that it's easy to tell over the internet.

LOL I tend to be rather literal-minded anyway - I have aspergers. Anyone else have aspergers?
Mad Poster
#2738 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:43 PM
I have Asperger's/ASD, although over the years my case has become rather tempered and mostly manifests in having difficulties understanding idioms I've never heard before and taking song lyrics too literally. I also dislike looking people in the eyes, but I just look at the nose instead. There's also some problems with sensory overload but I've found ways to cope with it. If someone didn't know me (or doesn't use an idiom when conversing with me), I doubt they'd be able to tell.

Top Secret Researcher
#2739 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:17 PM
*raises hand* I'm autistic too! I've heard people say that games like Sims are popular with autistic people, actually. Wonder how true that is...

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2740 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 1:34 AM
"Dang, Zoe's a rich girl! And doesn't understand about Natasha's closet, I don't think."

Natasha Casa finally managed (4 days away from college!) to get her first date, calling triple-bolter townie Zoe Jeffrys on her secret cell phone from the bathroom, and meeting her at Omnivore Cafe. She made it a dream date by asking what Zoe wanted a lot, then ended the date to get home before Papi started wondering why she was staying out so late on a "school project" when she has twin toddler siblings to wrangle. First Zoe left the traditional bouquet (which her twin brother Stephen got to first, and hurriedly hid in his sister's inventory), but later that night she came tiptoeing along and left a hot tub blocking the emergency shelter's door! That's gonna be a little tough to explain to Papi, plus there isn't really room for it in the trailer's little yard. So it's in her inventory for college.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#2741 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 1:38 AM
'Wow, it sure has been a long time since I played! ...who the heck are you people, again?"

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#2742 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 1:58 AM
"This is the best possible universe."

It's a nice change of pace when two sims you want to end up together have three bars of attraction to each other.
Top Secret Researcher
#2743 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 2:01 AM
Welcome back, Dezzy..who?
Mad Poster
#2744 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
LOL I tend to be rather literal-minded anyway - I have aspergers. Anyone else have aspergers?

My husband - I call him asperigus man. He is not amused. He is brilliant, very high functioning. But in lots of ways, he just can't "connect".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2745 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 6:52 AM
Lotta stuff amuses me - if I know the point of the joke. If someone calls it 'ass-burgers' or calls me an 'ass-pie' I don't get offended - life is too short to get offended by every little damn thing. If someone wants to poke fun at me, I say let them. I even have a group on DeviantArt meant for helping aspies learn to function on the internet. It's called aspie-reform... warning though - it's meant to be politically incorrect. Sh*t posting and trolling are encouraged to a point because I believe that aspies need to learn to live in an NT's world.
Scholar
#2746 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 3:46 PM
"...You pussyslayer."

So I have this teenager, right? He's straight. Every single teenaged girl who he's met so far now has him as ACR's One Sim, and has two bars of attraction with him. But here's the thing. That's the same sim I already have a girlfriend for that he has THREE bars with, and he isn't the cheating type.

I am going to be breaking so many Sim-hearts!
Lab Assistant
#2747 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 4:49 PM
"For the love of god, stop rolling in your own pee."

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Top Secret Researcher
#2748 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 5:04 PM
"CleanBot, you're the real MVP."
The little 'bot that Julia left at the college dorm was faithfully cleaning up every diaper that baby Quinn was changed out of. Her parents didn't have to do a thing about them!

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2749 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 6:45 PM
CleanBots are amazing when they aren't breaking down every five minutes.

Top Secret Researcher
#2750 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 7:02 PM
I have a mod so they don't break at all.

=^..^=
Page 110 of 168