Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 2:06 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 26th May 2018 at 2:50 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default how to be the one to recieve revenue when using the bakery shelf
Pretty straight forward, I placed food and watched someone buy it but didnt receive the simoleons. My sim isn't tied to the lot in any way and its just the shelf and sales rug. Idk why I thought it would be as easy as placing the food. How do I make sure my household gets the money?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:59 AM
I believe the household that owns the lot gets the revenue. If the lot is unowned, the revenue goes to the town -- which really means it just disappears.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 22nd May 2018 at 1:02 PM
Yes, you have to actually own the lot. Having a bakery can be rather complicated. There is a lot of mods out there, because it didn't work quite like people wanted, surprice surprice. Check them out. Making your own bakery last time I built it, needed to be done this way and not like that. Again rather complicated.