Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2018 at 6:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Interaction Glitch
Hello, so I booted up my sims 3 game for the first time in awhile and started playing my supernatural family, things were running smoothly at first until I tried having one of my sims read to the toddler...to clarify the toddler was in the next room over and instead of walking over and getting her my adult sim just sat down in the room she was in and started making the most ungodly poses known to man-

So you can see where this looks wrong and it's been happening ever since, one of the kids went to grab a juice box from the fridge while standing in the foyer and instead just ripped it from the void and proceeded to the dining room, I've tried buying new doors and deleting possibly corrupt content but to no avail- any ideas?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2018 at 9:10 PM
Is your game patched up as far as it can go? (that would be 1.67 or 1.69 if on Origin, they are both "current")

Beyond that, I would pull the TS3 user game folder out of Documents for safekeeping, let the game spawn a new one on its next startup, and see if this happens on a newly started game on the fresh, no-content game folder. If it does not, then you will know that it's something, a mod or some form of added content, in the original game folder that is causing it.