Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 10:50 AM
Default Help again?
I have one thread started half year ago...but now I have the same problem....

I have installed newest simpe, NNvida tool (or whatever), CEP, but when I open Wizards of Simpe, and go to recolor, find the painting I want to recolor go next, there is message "you can't recolor this object, not yet" ?
Why?
How to recolor objects?
Painting, one of the simple paintings from the sims2...I also have all EP....
Help me please!
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:47 PM
Sounds like the CEP may not be properly installed, or SimPE is not linked to it. Do CEP color options work in your game?

To check if your SimPE is set up to use the CEP files, open SimPE, go to Extra -> Preferences -> FileTable. Do you have "Include CEP" ticked?

Also, which painting are you trying to recolor? I think all the paintings should be recolorable when you have the CEP working correctly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:17 PM Last edited by WillStefan : 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:18 PM.
I got everything done, but how to recolor nightlife objects?
There are no NL objects!
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 4:46 PM
For that, you need to tick "Include Nightlife files" in that aforementioned FileTable (and restart SimPE after you do that)

For object recoloring instructions, see the tutorial section under this forum.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:48 PM
I did that, but nothin'
Part-time Hermit
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 5:53 PM
Do you have a Nightlife compatible version of CEP installed? It needs to be version 3.0 or newer, the current version is 3.3b and can be downloaded here.