Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 12:22 AM
Default Condensed CAS
I recently had to get a new hard drive and seem to have unfortunately lost all of my mods! I will likely be here quite often in attempt to find them again!
This particular mod was an optimization mod which changed how CAS works.
By default, CAS loads each new model/item in it's own row, which shows a thumbnail of it in every saved style. This results in about 3 images per item on average (some higher, some lower). When you have a lot of content, that can take FOREVER to load.
The mod I had changed that so each item only gets one image, which you must click on to show you the different style of it. This makes it so that you have 3 or more times fewer images to load, making it load faster and smoother.
I had a lot of NRaas mods, but I don't think this was one of them (it got hard to tell what was caused by NRaas or not).
If someone knows what mod I am talking about, or knows of a similar one, as well as where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it!
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:20 AM
It's an opiton in the settings of NRaas MasterController.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:31 AM
In particular, the MC CAS option is called Compact View. It's only effective in instances of CAS called up by a MC command unless you have the MC Integration module that extends it across the entire game.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bobgrey1997
I recently had to get a new hard drive and seem to have unfortunately lost all of my mods! I will likely be here quite often in attempt to find them again!
This particular mod was an optimization mod which changed how CAS works.
By default, CAS loads each new model/item in it's own row, which shows a thumbnail of it in every saved style. This results in about 3 images per item on average (some higher, some lower). When you have a lot of content, that can take FOREVER to load.
The mod I had changed that so each item only gets one image, which you must click on to show you the different style of it. This makes it so that you have 3 or more times fewer images to load, making it load faster and smoother.
I had a lot of NRaas mods, but I don't think this was one of them (it got hard to tell what was caused by NRaas or not).
If someone knows what mod I am talking about, or knows of a similar one, as well as where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it!

if you have NRaas master controller installed, go to setting>cas, change all "show in compact form" to true
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:45 AM
Thank you all for the responses.
So, it is indeed an NRaas thing! Good to know, as that will be my first set of mods to reinstall!