Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 2:26 PM
Default Mr.Bill's Miniskirt with High Heels for TS2
I just noticed that Mr.Bill's Miniskirt with High Heels for TS2 (URL: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=43424), seems to have been removed from the site recently. Mr.Bill hasn't been active since 2015, and his other rather similar download is still available, so it doesn't look likely that he removed it himself. (I can't think why he would.) So I wonder if it's somehow got deleted accidentally.

I know it's a very old download, and probably not up to current standards, but it's a fairly important one as there are a lot of recolours on the site that use the mesh, so its absence will lead to a lot of dissatisfied downloaders. I wonder if it could be possible to reinstate it? I have the zip file myself if that would help. (So it's not for myself that I'm asking but for others that might want to download it. My recollection was that it was a very popular download.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 3:20 PM
It still seems to be there for me - try this link and see?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=43424

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 3:35 PM
I'm getting the message:

"vBulletin Message
AndrewGloria
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area."

Is it perhaps only available to admins and mods?

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 3:36 PM
Ah ok - I think I know why. I'll ask about this.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 9:39 AM
Is there any more news about this please? The download is still hidden for ordinary users like me, and I think it's still quite an important one because so many other downloads use the mesh. I've got the outfit if you need a fresh copy of it. (I downloaded it in my first few weeks of Simming.)

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 10:15 PM
Oh - that's odd because it was tagged for staff only but I thought I changed it back when you originally asked. The file is there Andrew. I'll ask Tash again. I can't see the 'untag' button.

The file is there - I just DL it. I've temporarily stuck it on SFS for you but we do need to get that changed so it's available to everyone.
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/760307/
Let me know if you have any trouble with that