Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#401 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 8:09 AM
I to just learned that mootilda has passed away in cancer.. may her family find peace..

kono huyu mo
ikite hitori no
mugon no cha

I am living this winter.
I drink lonely tea.
Here is silent.
Advertisement
Scholar
#402 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:15 PM
Hearing this just saddens me.

She was really helpful, talented and kind to everyone. my condolences goes out to her family and friends.

RIP Mootlida, you will always be loved.
Test Subject
#403 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 3:56 PM
I do not know her as i've only just joined the forum today.
It is good to see though, that someone who had put in so much love and time into this site and community, receives back so much love.
It's a shame to loose such wonderfull person.

My love goes to the people from this community who knew her well, but most of all to her family and friends.
May they find the rest to continue their lives with their love for Mootilda in their harts.
Mootilda may you find piece.
Test Subject
#404 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:37 PM Last edited by DaSpecial1 : 20th Sep 2014 at 5:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nouk
That's so terrible... she was always around, helping people out, she was brilliant and kind to people. I didn't know her very well, but she was definitely one of the people you just *know* about if you're in the Sims 2 community, because she was such a huge contributor. RIP Mootilda.

I couldn't express that any better. I saw this on inSim today and while saddened to hear this news I'm relieved to hear that she left peacefully. For you Quatchi as well as all of her family I wish much comfort and strength...the community will miss her.

Sims by Dasi:

Patrick Swayze

Sabrina

From Bones: Emily Deschanel
Test Subject
#405 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:20 PM
Default Love and light...
I have been a member for years here and never posted or contributed anything. I read this and was saddened by the news and felt compelled to send a thank you for posting. I also want to say thank you for her and everyone else on this site who have made my Sims experience what it has been for years. A happy escape from the real world, when I'm not working, worrying about mortgage payments..etc. Thank you-Thank you-Thank you. -George Perry Higby, Washington State
Lab Assistant
#406 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:43 AM Last edited by potato.head : 6th Dec 2014 at 5:40 AM.
No! Mootilda! She was one of my favorite members of MTS. Rest in peace, Mootilda.

I had lost my grandmother to cancer and now Mootilda. Cancer sucks.
Mad Poster
#407 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 3:42 PM
A great loss to the Sims community, and I'm sure to her family and friends as well. She was an inspiring person, and one of the reasons I stayed here at MTS.

My condolences to her family.
Instructor
#408 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:01 PM
I didn't really know her because i'm new in MTS, but I do use some of her wonderful mods. She seems to be loved around here, she must have been a really great person.
My condoleances to her family and all the one that loved her.
Test Subject
#409 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:36 AM
I'm so sad to hear. Rest in peace, and thoughts are with her family and friends and loved ones.
Test Subject
#410 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:48 AM
Just saw this, and so sad to hear it. I did not know Mootilda closely, but this fabulous modder has been a part of my life since Sims 2.......This is truly the loss of a legend. You will be missed and I will think of you every time I gaze up at the stars....
Test Subject
#411 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:51 PM
Haven't logged on in awhile and have just read about Mootildas passing, my contact with her was brief but she was patient with me in my ignorance. Her Mods worked once you installed them right, and she took the time to help, this community has lost a friend.
Test Subject
#412 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:25 PM
I didn't know her at all. I just downloaded her stuff... But yet it's very sad. Rest in peace my Dear[*]
Field Researcher
#413 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:04 AM
I've only just heard this terribly sad news. Mootilda made wonderful things and brought delight to so many of us with her creativity. The deepest sympathy to her family and friends - she will be missed by so many. x
Lab Assistant
#414 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 10:32 AM
Very sad news. A great loss to her family and friends indeed and to the Sims community. RIP Mootilda. xxx
Instructor
#415 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:33 AM
OMG! I'm shocked. She was such a kind and helpful person.
#416 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:59 AM
To know that I will not have the pleasure of reading threads and happening on a new post with that adorable cow avatar tugs at my heart deeply. She was one of the few that no matte how long the post or how late i was in getting away from the computer I knew I would enjoy the post.

May you dance among the brightest stars Mootilda and know that you will never be forgotten.
Space Pony
#417 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 1:44 AM
Mootilda is dead?!! OH NOOOOOEEEESSSS!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#418 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:14 AM
This is really sad. You are one of the few people who helped me w/ my questions in the mod section. I don't know you personally but i'm sure you are a great person. May you rest in peace.

*Sigh*
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 8:34 AM
Such a tragedy. I didn't know her very well at all but she will certainly be missed in the community. Cancer is a horrible way to go. I'm lucky that I can say I'm cancer free after 10 months of surgery and treatment. So many others aren't as lucky as me. I know too well the pain she endured in her fight.

From someone who was given days and turned it into much more; God bless you, Mootilda. You were stronger than anyone else could ever know.
Inventor
#420 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:07 PM
I only just saw this notice having been absent from the forums for a while. This is such sad news. She was a great modder for Sims 2 and contributed so much useful and essential stuff. and My condolences to her family and friends.
Not actually evil.
#421 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:50 AM
Very sad news. She taught and shared and brought joy to many. My sympathies to her friends and family.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#422 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 12:18 AM
Very sad news. I just found out last night that Mootilda had passed.
Thanks Mootilda for the wonderful things you have done for the Sim Community. Your spirit will forever live and breathe in our games.
May God eternally warm you in his light, and may you have everlasting peace. Sleep well. R.I.P.
--
SIMper Fi
Meet Me In My Next Life
#423 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 8:02 PM
Mootida your journey have just begin, and will start again in your "Next Life". Your help will be miss in this world, but in your next world it will also be of great value.
To your family and friends I feel your pain and lost, but now Mootida will no longer have health problems in her "Next Life" Mootida now will watch over you all with a smile of love.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#424 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 8:04 AM
I just heard about this sad news, and even If I never spoke to her, I knew who she was and have been using some her tools for years. She was a great creator and had my admiration for sharing her talent and work with the rest of us. Rest In Peace Mootilda and my thougths are with her family.
Test Subject
#425 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 10:18 AM
I didn't know her, She did make lots of epic mods and had such sweet descriptions, but I will pray for her and she is in a happier place in heaven. Rest in Peace Mootilda
Page 17 of 19