Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Is there a way to uninstall from game folders?
I downloaded a few patterns and I've since found out that they are just recolours of patterns already in the game. I'm failing to see the point in having a lot of patterns the same but in different colours, I can do that myself, we all can. We only need one pattern that we can recolour.

So I need to know if there's a way to remove within the game. I know I can go to my folder and delete the content, but I can't see the doublers there.

Does anyone also know if we can subfolder our downloaded stuff, I want to stop this happening again and label stuff as I download it?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:42 PM
The TS3 Helper Monkey automatically sets up your Mods\Packages folder so you can subfolder.

If you see the trashcan on a colour slidered preset you can delete it. Otherwise, use the Launcher or just delete the files from the folder.

This really isn't a question about creating patterns so I'm moving it to Sims 3 Game Help.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:50 PM
Sorry Delphy, not sure how I ended up in the wrong place. I have the helper monkey so I'll need to have a better look at it