Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1327
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 202 (Who?), Viewed: 50791 times.
Search this Thread
Old 28th Nov 2017, 3:27 PM #201
Shoosh Malooka
Theorist

8 Achievements

Marijuana should be legal, and it should be regulated so that all quantities of marijuana contain no more than 1% marijuana. This regulation will prevent shortages and allow wide availability across the US. Batches specifically packaged for recreational use should be chemically treated to have all the thc removed.
Old 29th Nov 2017, 12:20 PM #202
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoosh Malooka
Marijuana should be legal, and it should be regulated so that all quantities of marijuana contain no more than 1% marijuana. This regulation will prevent shortages and allow wide availability across the US. Batches specifically packaged for recreational use should be chemically treated to have all the thc removed.

Then there's no point for customers to buy it, especially for recreational use, since recreational use means that the people who buy it want to get high. Marijuana with with a low to no thc content already exsists, and it contains more cbd which is (or includes) the pain reducing chemical without the thc high.
Removing thc from weed would only create unnecessary costs for no profit, since plants for rec. are bred to contain higher amounts of thc. You'd need to breed a new one or genetically modify existing seeds for them to contain low thc content, since no one would want to smoke chemically altered weed.

German humor isn't a laughing matter.
Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 29th Nov 2017 at 2:20 PM.
Old 14th Dec 2017, 7:15 PM #203
th4t0n3g4y
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fry
Well this debate is about the use of marijuana and should it be legal....

Im starting this debate just to see what people's views on marijuana is...

I will start off the post with my opinion on this subject...

AND Even though the debate forum rules say not to argue im just re-instating it in this post:

PLEASE NO FLAME WARS JUST A PEACEFUL, CIVILIZED, DISCUSSION on this subject...

So dont be afraid to voice your opinion on this subject :P

I honestly believe that it depends on the use of marijuana. For example, my father and people I know take medical marijuana to help with anxiety, pain, etc. It can be helpful for people who need it. Other then that, I'm not too sure. I've never really enjoyed marijuana, I tried it once and had a bad experience.

Section jump: