Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1191
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1328 (Who?), Viewed: 65984 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 1:08 AM #1326
Molgera
Test Subject

It may be disabled for you so I don't know what to say, PANDAQUEEN. I tried PMing you on your forums and see if that works easier for you.

Anyway, I had a great weekend! It was a lot of fun seeing my niece and nephews, and how well I'm doing with dealing with anxiety that had plagued me over the years.

I updated my signature, but I still don't know what to add here!
Old Yesterday, 5:14 AM #1327
Sterling_Archer
Mad Poster

16 Achievements

View My Journal

Just finished TAFE and I've got my first day off in 10 days tomorrow. Catching up on so much sleep

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Old Yesterday, 2:57 PM #1328
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

4 Achievements

Sleep-deprived. Stupid leg. The doctor wants to see me again next week. Hoping t's about the neurologist.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Old Yesterday, 3:49 PM #1329
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

I'm great. The university issued a "storm warning" so all classes after 2pm were cancelled (not that that matters, I only had lectures until 1pm), but they've also pushed the deadline back for a piece of homework. I'm still going to finish it by Wednesday, but at least now I don't feel like I have to rush as much. I might even get an hour or two on Sims tonight (fingers crossed).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge

Section jump: