Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1424
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 3685 (Who?), Viewed: 130320 times.
Search this Thread
Old 3rd Dec 2017, 1:19 PM #3676
cherry4567
Field Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
What happened? Why are they so valuable now? They are just bits of code, right?

I have no idea,the same reason why we didn't buy them in the first place)
Old 3rd Dec 2017, 6:19 PM #3677
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Really wishing the new Nintendo 3DS XL was backwards compatible beyond the DS.

Wish I didn't screw up my temporary tattoo adhesive sheet transfer. It either smudged or wrinkled. 4 of 14 sheets printed, 3 out of 4 ruined.

Wishes console backwards compatibility was more compatible for end user capabilities

(Weird, I was articulate on that last one.)

Either way, just beat up with my plans ruined for any attempt to build "The Machine". It's gonna need one hell of a cooling system, a switch board within and a bank of controller ports for wired controllers and receiver units for wireless controllers. The multidrive would need to handle each specific type of cartridges, discs and cards.

Personally, merging tons of various machines would be my dopest opus dei, but I think looking over hardware is in order.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Old 6th Dec 2017, 5:18 AM #3678
frogz2007
Scholar

1 Achievements

Gosh I can't stand this. I won't say what I'm referring to, but my gosh it's just eating me away. Oh well. I know it'll never change, so why the hell should I even bother? I mean, I'm not delusional! I know it'll never happen.
Old 8th Dec 2017, 4:13 PM #3679
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Still no internet. (Thank god the boyfriend let me use the last of his phone's data)
Plus because now I live in the middle of nowhere and have to walk far to get anywhere, I'm basically trapped in the house because of the weather. I couldn't go to uni today. This marks the second day off in the whole of my academic career (or at least throughout my BSc and MSc... I was barely there in high school!). I was sad to miss my last Clinical Neuro lecture. I got an A on the mid-term though.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 8th Dec 2017, 9:18 PM #3680
DJ.
Scholar

6 Achievements

In a process of finding a part time job because I'm becoming increasingly more broke. Though, it's funny - when you start realizing you're getting short on money, random things magically hear your concerned thoughts and start breaking...

Laptop screen! iPhone battery! iPhone charger! A freaking table lamp with an apparently irreplaceable bulb! Right mouse button! Headphonz!

What the f**k!

Felicity Island! :D
"When people put their mind to things, when people are inspired, when people are motivated; anything is possible. I saw a naked woman riding a giant telephone." -nicepeter
Old 8th Dec 2017, 10:43 PM
frogz2007
This message has been deleted by frogz2007. Reason: Jeez. that didn't last long.
Old 9th Dec 2017, 1:20 AM #3681
frogz2007
Scholar

1 Achievements

Back. I always do this... I always like to say crap out of pure anger and I never think about it before doing so. I'm still pretty pissed off, but oh well... It's fine.
Old 9th Dec 2017, 3:42 AM #3682
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

So my metformin no longer works. I'm stuck with exercise routines because the only other solution for weight loss and PCOS requires a needle stabbed in a vein in my hand and injecting a gradually increased dose of medicine every morning and I'm about as precise as shooting a fish in a barrel where I have a small percentage of hitting the vein and would end up disrupting something in my hand.

You think modern medicine would have a more sanitary and non-invasive way of delivery of the medicine.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Old 9th Dec 2017, 5:55 AM #3683
frogz2007
Scholar

1 Achievements

I took metformin for something which I have and it never worked for me. It's not PCOS, but is something different (I don't wanna mention it publicly).
Old Yesterday, 9:48 AM #3684
budwinys
Field Researcher

I just dyed my hair- it was supposed to be from dark brown to cherry brown. It is now slightly darker brown judging by my wet hair. Wet hair almost looks black, and my normal hair is usually the color of dark chocolate when wet. Guess I'll see in a bit once it dries. Definitely not cherry.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM #3685
SuicidiaParasidia
Alchemist

-_- That moment when you start up a different game to play while Sims 3 loads...

Yeah, whatever, Sims 4 loads faster, but it's also a flaming pile of not-fun to play. I just wish EA hadn't butchered the S3 files so badly.

@budwinys: There's chemistry behind hair color. If you wanted red tones to be dominant, you would've had to lighten your hair a little, something that stylists account for when mixing color (Such as adding a slightly higher level developer than what comes in box color, which assumes that your hair is 100% bleached or naturally light beforehand--pigment free and ready to accept ALL of the box color pigment). This is also why if you already have dark hair, you can't use box color for bright pigments and expect it to come out totally bright. You literally have to remove some of the pigment from your hair to fit in brighter colors, or if you just want the tint effect, forgo the dark brown color altogether and just go with red--your hair won't spontaneously become pure red, however, it will fit the red pigment in where there's less brown, and you'd get the red sheen. Otherwise, you're just adding more dark pigment to dark hair, and the light tones--in this case, red--get overlayed and don't "take". Hope that helps.
Also, if you're thinking about having it fixed at a professional stylists' salon, don't forget to mention that you tried to color it with box dye. There are metallic elements to box color that matter when someone is thinking up the formula to get you what you really want. No real professional would blame you for not knowing ahead of time.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"Science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your ignorance."~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Old Today, 4:14 AM #3686
velvetina
Instructor

Why are the neighbours so loud, ugh. It's way past midnight, and they have the music as loud as possible and all of their whiny kids doing whatever they want. 10/10 parents...
Edit: 3 AM, they're still at it. Where do they get so much energy to laugh like that? No, complaining didn't work (I tried, they don't listen).

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Last edited by velvetina : Today at 7:12 AM.

Section jump: