Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#26 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 6:47 PM
Yup, its a big thanks to Elexis for the new banner on the front page - slight delay in uploading of banner caused by a newb admin (wonder who that was??? )

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 8:05 PM
Haha, Heaven! Don't worry, the tot is light as a feather! =)

I'm loving all the entries, too. So many pretty pictures!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Field Researcher
#28 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 8:32 PM
Dropped by to say that the banner looks great! Everyones pictures look great. Redhead, I especially like yours with toddler.)
P.S Heaven, tell me please is it OK to post in sims 2 section as well?

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Instructor
#29 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 8:51 PM
What if it's near the end of the contest and there are only 2-3 entries for a certain month, will you be accepting "extra" entries? That is, can one person enter for more than 2 months if we still have many empty spots?

I'm pretty miffed about the 'no editing' rule >__< Just some basic stuff like light adjustment can really enhance a picture. (Maybe if I do it subtly no one will notice )

Psssttt... Miuki, where did you get that pumpkin head in your avatar?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 9:04 PM
Miuki - Yes, it's okay to post in both TS2 and TS3. Why not? :D

Misanthrope - If it's near the end, we'll look over that "extra entries" aspect. Right now, I don't see a problem with it but a girl can hope it won't come to that. Also, can't remember which thread it has already been said in BUT if I can't tell that it's been shopped, there's no proof.

And, just as a happy, we have almost one entire calendar done! So at least one entry for almost every month.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Instructor
#31 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 12:15 AM
Sadness. "Disagree"ing on someone's picture is just cruel. Haha

Scholar
#32 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 12:17 AM
Redhead, your pictures are just cruel! You're rubbing salt into the wounds of the Cagley Legacy readers! T_T

(That said, the photo of pregnant Faith playing with Flora has always been one of my favourites.)

You really do need to finish up your world so we can get some updates from you.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Instructor
#33 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 2:26 AM
Oops, you weren't supposed to find me here! Haha! But I *am* working on my world at the same time. =)

Forum Resident
#34 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 9:46 AM

I really LOVE this picture.... but Morph is cruel and told me to use an orange sky..... then submitted an orange sky.... meanie. lol

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 1:59 PM
Who cares? How many Christmas trees do you think we'll have for December?

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#36 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 2:56 PM
That's not a very nice thing to say about the poor sim's dress.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 5:16 PM
Misanthrope Some Korean site. Sadly I've lost it, together with the game I had mr. Pumpkinhead in (Thank you EA)

Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:55 PM
I think All the pictures are absolutely Breathtaking, This will definitely be a close competition with many worthy competitors, will it not?

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
I think All the pictures are absolutely Breathtaking, This will definitely be a close competition with many worthy competitors, will it not?
Absolutely! I've never so much enjoyed the prospect of losing. There's such beauty.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#40 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 10:53 AM
Oooh, SIMul8rReviews! Where did you get that jacket?

Instructor
#41 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 8:59 PM
Updated the entry for May. How strict is MTS on the CC policy? Because in the downloads section I notice that some sims have free CC from paysites or contain retextures from pay artists.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#42 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 9:14 PM
Free CC from paysites is still free - so long as the original creator makes it available for free, it's fine by us. So, free stuff from Peggy, NewSea, Liana, TSR (though there are some exceptions for TSR), or wherever else, is fine.

Retextures of pay CC are against the rules. However, we're not perfect, so sometimes things slip through. If you see an upload (or anything else to which the no pay CC rule applies) using pay CC, please let us know using the "Report this post"/"Report if this download breaks the site rules" link, so we can deal with it. And if you happen to know where the pay original is from, that's always helpful info for us to have!

Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 3:09 PM
There are a little too many christmas trees for December and a lot of sim couples in almost every month...
Misanthrope, loving yours.
Scholar
#44 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:58 PM
Wow, every bodies' pictures are amazing!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:59 PM
Misanthrope The pictures are lovely. Hopefully you didn't update the ones you put for competition, cause that's against the rules.

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 10:07 PM
Misanthrope - Technically, Miuki is right. Your image posted and accepted as an entry should stay the entry. I'll let this slide as it might not have been clear but you'll need to leave the images now.

Instructor
#47 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 11:55 PM
Woops, I didn't know that.
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:32 AM Last edited by jsps13 : 12th Dec 2011 at 1:48 AM.
I also created one for March, but decided not to enter it.
My main motif for this one was the spring equinox, which lead to spring-cleaning and also carnival.

I call it "the first day of spring and a witch's attempt of conjuring a cleaning spell".
If till the 28th we have spaces left to fill I would love to put this one up for March.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 8:15 AM
Misanthrope Anyway, you should definetly stop fiddling with them, cause they are already wonderful. Though I know, it's hard to stop. :P

Site Helper
#50 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 2:46 PM
LunarC, it depends on the family, but that's a pretty good Christmas image.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook

Page 2 of 4