Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 8:00 AM
Default Seamless Carpet Help.
Hello, I would like help with something.
I am trying to create a seamless carpet. Like in this picture. (The red carpet. It's not perfect though.)

However, I'm running into this problem.

In CAP, it looks exactly how I want it, but in game, I got those gold lines on the corner that shouldn't be there.

Is there a way to fix this so the gold is seamless, or do I just have to deal with this imperfection?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2022 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreak8605
Hello, I would like help with something.
I am trying to create a seamless carpet. Like in this picture. (The red carpet. It's not perfect though.)

However, I'm running into this problem.

In CAP, it looks exactly how I want it, but in game, I got those gold lines on the corner that shouldn't be there.

Is there a way to fix this so the gold is seamless, or do I just have to deal with this imperfection?

I’ve not used CAP, so could be on completely the wrong track here...

It looks as though you may be running into a very familiar problem, caused by the game copying the very edge of floor and wall tiles across to the opposite side. If so, you ought to be able to get rid of the tiny gold lines near the corner by having a narrow strip of the main red colour at the opposite side of the tile instead of the gold going all the way to the edge. But then, of course, the gold stripe would have breaks in it. Another way to tackle this would be to just have a simple gold stripe rather than an L shape and to make the corner by using diagonal tiles.