Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default Help please my game wont work properly
hi there! I started back playing sims 3 and everything was fine until my half my saved sims wouldn't work my nraas wouldn't work and the sims I saved would go away what would be wrong??
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oliva dean
hi there! I started back playing sims 3 and everything was fine until my half my saved sims wouldn't work my nraas wouldn't work and the sims I saved would go away what would be wrong??

Hi There -
I'm afraid we will need a little more information to be able to help you here. Just for starters to get things going in here:

What do you mean half my saved sims wouldn't work my nraas wouldn't work?

What are you seeing or what is happening with your saved sims? Is this happening in CAS or while in game? How are your sims installed? 3Pack or .sim in your Saved Sims folder or as a household in your Library?
What NRaas mods are you using that do not seem to be working? Could you provide a little detail as to what you are using them for? Are you using the current updated mods?

A couple of other questions that might be helpful:
Are you on Win or a Mac? What Patch Level are you on?