Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#526 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:08 AM

Klara's very presence at the prison -- in the warden's apartment this time, not the cells -- is an affront to organized authority. Jane figures that the baby is just icing on the cake...and she doesn't see why it's her problem.

Despite great effort on the part of those taking the photo, Hermia Capp managed to make her mugshot into a pretty flattering portrait.

Marla Biggs has been through a lot of horrible experiences thanks to falling in love with a Monty, but one look at her daughter made her realize that at least the pain came with a beautiful payback. In a way, it was good Mercutia would never know her father...it might make her safer. That didn't mean Marla wasn't going to show her off to all visitors to the hospital nursery.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#527 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 8:39 PM

Kimberly Pederson, 3rd generation to the Chernoy family (created by me), writing her last term paper in Feminist Activism.
Top Secret Researcher
#528 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 1:11 AM

Christine Norman, back when she had a high interest in literature...

Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#529 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 2:38 PM
Thanks @Mrmo !

I thought this sim looked peaceful:

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#530 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 7:46 PM

Twin sisters Cordelia and Clementine Delarosa.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Forum Resident
#531 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:20 AM
Jenna Foster, the sim who runs my newly set up orphanage.
Test Subject
#532 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:18 PM Last edited by Shooky : 6th Sep 2018 at 3:46 PM. Reason: Spelled something wrong

The founder of my DITFT + Flower Power Rainbowcy~ Out of all the Sims I've ever made or played, she's definitely my favorite She's currently un-named, but that's just because I don't wanna give her a lackluster name when she's worth (to me) so much more <33
Test Subject
#533 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 7:15 PM

This is Enid Goth (granddaughter of Mortimer+Dina)

She likes cats, especially her fluffy boy - Mr. Bazooka <3
Test Subject
#534 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:58 PM

I'm unable to stop making Sims and just play, it seems! This is Lapis Rivers, a soon-to-be townie for my challenge! I really like her as well, but Rosé (pictured in last post. I finally gave her a name ^-^) is still my favorite.
Test Subject
#535 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:06 AM

Kimberly Pederson and her cousin Leslie Breuig. As toddlers and kids they looked practically identical.
Lab Assistant
#536 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 8:29 AM
Ariel Capp practising her ballet.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Instructor
#537 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 4:31 PM
Alleken and her sister-in-law, Agnes have been best friends for the past 10 years, ever since Alleken helped Agnes deliver her first child.

Lab Assistant
#538 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 7:47 AM
Angela and Lilith Pleasant are now freshman at Sim State University! Their relationship has improved a lot, so having them living in the same dorm won't cause too much drama.

Instructor
#539 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 6:51 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 15th Sep 2018 at 2:45 PM.
Scholar
#540 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 8:46 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 15th Sep 2018 at 9:45 PM.
Today I did discover two new townies in my hood.

Christa Hellman. I do think she looks very good in this outfit.

Same sim. I only thought it looked so cute that the wolf Alpha looked at her like that and wanted to share it.

Sara Fagerberg (right) was also new. She found all of the topics that my Mia Rudengren brought up boring but when the maid outfited girl did some "cool moves" (or whatever your version of the game calls it) she liked it and said that Mia was cool and that her reputation was going up. Nice!

An other of my sims, Jasmine Zanders, in the dress that she made herself (whit help of me downloading it) and their russian limo. I so wanted to show you the rest of her family but I must have forgotten to save the pic in Paint. Oh well, I have to go back and recreate the scene. The Zanders is my hoods richest family whit funds of about 4.1 million simdollars. Rich but very nice.
Instructor
#541 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 4:07 PM
Crown Princess Mathilde of Lancaster is pregnant with her 4th baby and after a stillborn son and two daughters, the entire kingdom is hoping for a son to inherit the crown.
Lab Assistant
#542 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:57 AM
Ivy Copur :lovestruc

Test Subject
#543 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 5:44 PM

Jodie Larson chilling in bed, wondering when she will finally be able to afford living seperately from her brother...
Scholar
#544 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:07 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:15 PM.
It could be very easy for me to fill up a lot of space here as I had my sim going to a fancy restaurant today. But I will only give you this three.

My active sim Bine Waldeflog (elder)

Elfride Leis

Olivia Truman
Forum Resident
#545 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 6:01 PM
Bella Goth
Two Versions of Bella Goth using default replacements and minial CC

1 (Vanilla no changes) CC used: Lilith's HoneyHoney (Olive)Skin Default, Bruno's Behind These Eyes default and Artemida's Bella Goth dress default replacement

2 (Hair and makeup change)CC used: Lilith's HoneyHoney (Olive) Skin Default, Bruno's Behind These Eyes default, (Make Up: Lilith_Whispers Blush-Brown 1, Lilith Noodles Nosemask OliveSkin, Lilith Delicate Eye Shadow SunHeat, Lilith -Dawn-Lips-Wine False Lashes 1 by Bruno (Hair: Deedee-momo AlessoNewseamix (Clothing: Yuxi AF skirt Suit

Screenshots
Scholar
#546 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 9:43 PM

Bella Gotte, once a diva from the game. Now a playable sim.
Forum Resident
#547 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:31 AM
Updated More Book Version of Nymphadora Tonks
Screenshots
Scholar
#548 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 7:06 PM
As she is older I do not think this fits in the makeover thread so I post here instead.

Tessa Ramirez. All aged up and, wow!

I think she's a beauty! :lovestruc

My own sim Octavia "Tavi" Symphonie helps me playtest the gym I just rebuild. Looks classy!
Test Subject
#549 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 1:52 AM
Henlo! I'm back again with a new Sim! This is Boo Bear, a cute mixed berry I'm currently in love with. She's my DITFT founder with her equally green kitty, Shamrock. She's my first truly unique Sim, having strayed from the usual first 5 face templates. I hope to post more of her and her pretties.

Isn't she adorable ?

She really loves water balloon fights c:

Happy baby <3
Scholar
#550 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 11:27 AM
Yes Shooky, she's adorable. I think so anyway.
Page 22 of 31