Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 12:26 PM
Default Help searching for OBJD resource/ instance ID - Syringe Gun from Ambitions
I'm trying to find the instance ID for a prop used in the vaccination situation for medical doctors, like the one pictured in http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine
I've tried looking at the code to see if I can find a state machine name so that I could hopefully find an instance ID to use, but no luck.

Ideally I'd like to use it in a Jazz file to create a prop. Or if I can do it in the script code, that's fine as well. Anyone have suggestions for figuring out the instance ID?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:05 AM
Nevermind, I found the answer.. I can use S3OC to scan through all the objd files in the Ambitions EP and managed to find the object name for it and the instance id.
Although I couldn't use the instance ID to make the prop appear in game after adding it to the jazz file for some reason. I suspect it has something to do with the expansion pack requirement.. The base game props appear when I use their instance IDs. I guess I'll have to do more digging