Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 12:42 PM
Default This Siding and Liner-anyone???
Looking for a while and still can't find this siding. It came in a big pack with dark and light shades of wood and also colours. this shows the dark wood and also the dark green. I'd love to have them back again as i used them a lot.

Here is the lighter wood

I'm even happy to have some suggestions of sites to look through

I'm also looking for this mascara/eyeliner. It's the best pic i have. I have no idea where i originally found it..i'm assuming i downloaded it with a sim as it was the only one. It has a crease for the eyelid

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:45 AM
Oh sorry to do this but where is the pregnant woman's outfit.

You can try looking through here. They have some pretty decent walls and other things. Sorry I couldnt be of much help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 11:57 AM
Thanks for the link

As for the outfit i recoloured it. the original is a pinkish colour but i can't remember where i got it. You could try simsvet, glamsim or edenstyle
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:09 AM
May I ask where the picture came from? The original picture taker may know. Thanks

I did check those sites but after awhile I got really irritated, lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 11:29 PM
They are my own lol. I lost everything when my computer crashed and there's still a few things i'm trying to recover
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 11:51 PM
oh ok, lol. Thank you though
Alchemist
#7 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 1:09 AM
I believe the sidings come from Komosims. I have them somewhere.

I'd link for you, but can't get into the site anymore - the old non-forum section is gone, and the forum version requires registration- I tried that once , but could never get any support when it didn't work, so I gave up ages ago.

Edit - they've improved their system, I just registered okay. However, I haven't been able to locate those sidings so far. I don't know what name they had, and there's nothing in the sidings section. Perhaps it's still under construction?

The site is here:
http://www.komosims.net/downloadcenter/index.php

There's a WCIF section you might try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 8:29 AM
Ahh! Komosims! I completely forgot about them and haven't seen any updates on them. Thankyou so much for reminding me...looking through the sets now
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 6:33 PM
Mermaid Cove has eyeliners like that.

http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove...2cosmetics.html