Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#401 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:41 PM
Thanks so much for your feedback. I love it. :D

Regarding Lorenzo's uncle, well, it's pretty much up to the reader to decide what happened there.

Um, about the horses... I remember that I found them at modthesims2.com, but I don't remember who made them.

By the way, to anyone interested, I AM in the process of writing another sim story, but I haven't got much time, what with school and all, plus I have no internet at home anymore, AND I'm on the verge of getting a divorce - so it's pretty hectic here unfortunately. But I promise I'll be back with a new story some day...

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#402 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:18 PM
Hey, wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I enjoyed reading your story. And to thank you for sharing it with us.

Dark
#403 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:07 PM
Beautiful story hun, take as much time as you need. Goodluck with your divorce, I hope everything goes ok

Simtinkle: I'm very confused by your post, O.o
#404 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:27 PM
What a wonderful story! This is one of the best ones ive read in a while! Well done!
#405 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 2:12 AM
Wow. great story, I loved it <333333
#406 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 11:07 PM
Wow, I just finished ths story, and I have to say, you have talent!
Page 17 of 17