Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 12:44 PM
Default What to do with the Caliente Sisters?
I am thankful for any advice,so please give me some idea for the Caliente gold diggers?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 1:35 PM
Open up a hair saloon in which they WooHoo some customers

what does his name even mean?
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 1:50 PM
Have Dina actually get hitched to Mortimer and have him knock her up, preferrably more than once. But first make sure that Cassie has already left and taken her part of the fortune with her.

Let Nina start some kind of business, (perhaps with a lot of woohoo like @ZenGarden suggested). Ofcourse, she should end up with a bunch of kids as well.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 2:36 PM
Get Cyjon's brothel mod and go wild. (I think it's Cyjon)
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 2:56 PM
Make Nina a athletic feminist with a secret steroid addiction and a lust for pummeling her lovers.

Have Dina date all the rich men in town so it appears to everyone that she has them wrapped around her finger and giving her everything but she's earned it all on her own through hard work.

Well....least that's how I always play them.....
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 6:45 PM
As far as I remember, I married Dina to Mortimer and fulfill her wish to become rich. But her happiness wasn't last long, after Mortimer death I made Cassandra to kick out her from household wihout nothing. She bought cheapest house in Pleasantview and died during the fire, caused by cheap stove, when was trying to make spaghetti...

As for Nina...She hook up with one of my created sim (no, they wasn't married) and they start to live together. They had 7 children, but only 3 was from legitimate relationship, cuz Nina was madly unfaithful. Because of poor situation in household, my sim guy died from starvation and start to haunt household, which led to Nina's death from frightening. All their children were taken by social worker......

Sounds like not funny story, but I don't mind...I never was a fan of them
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 7:26 PM
Don't assume they're gold-diggers. Read the bios, look at their pictures, look at their memories and ages, look at their current situation. Look at their randomly-assigned LTWs and turn-ons. Give them a day or two of play on a loose rein and see how they behave for you. Think about all these things together.

Dina was a teen when Michael Bachelor kissed her. They were poor. She was young. She was vulnerable. She's still vulnerable.

What if Mortimer isn't so much about money as it is about Daddy Issues or a hunt for security that she's never had - Michael certainly never gave it to her!

What if the "affair" with Don wasn't an affair at all, but coercion?

What if Michael Bachelor was the love of her life?

What if Michael Bachelor was a villain who took advantage of an innocent girl?

What if Don was trying to rescue her?

What if Dina marries Mortimer, saves Cassie from an Evil Don, and uses Mortimer's money to help kids who were vulnerable like her?

What if -?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
What if Don was trying to rescue her?

I've never thought of that before, honestly. I really need to play them differently this run, since I really like that idea.
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 7:54 PM
Are you playing a hood that has Bella alive or no? That factors into it as well possibly regarding Dina.
Scholar
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 7:58 PM
Yes, I am. Bella's wandering around the hood, waiting to be found. I assume she could tie into what she knew about her brother?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 12:21 AM
Here's what I did with them, if you'd like to take any of my ideas:

In Springwater, I had them both move out of the big condo and into a smaller apartment. Both of them got pregnant - Dina with Michael Bachelor's kid, and Nina with Don's kid. Then Dina got engaged to Malcolm Landgraab. I forgot what else happened before the Great Crash.

In Oakbrook, I decided to reuse the 'Dina pregnant with Michael Bachelor's kid' thing again (....mainly because I wanted to see how their genetics worked together). Her LTW was to reach the top of the dance career. This time though, she moved out to an apartment on her own, and Nina put out a ticket machine and just made a 24/7 club.

For what it matters, I believe Dina fell in love with Michael Bachelor before marrying him. Granted, she might've fell in love in him because he's rich....

Also I suggest giving them different haircuts, if only to remember who is who more easily.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#12 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 2:01 AM
past times playing:
always had Dina propose to Mortimer; like the base game Prima Guide suggests.
paired Nina with different men. was with Darren at least once; also Don (different times). another time had plans to pair with Beau.

plans for current time (have not done much actual gameplay):
start Dina with Mortimer then later reunite her with her former husband.
pair Nina with Gordon King (Dustin's burglar friend). perhaps later do a gender change to both of them; Nina to Nimrod, Gordon to Gina.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 2:32 PM
I love these two, so many different ways you can take them.

My Dina married Mortimer, the day after Don married Cassie. They both moved into the Goth mansion. . . receipe for disater. Didn't take long for Mortimer to find them one night in the attic having a cheeky woohoo on a very exspensive sofa.

They where both chucked out and moved back to Dons codo, however Dina quickly relised she was pregnant. After a lengthy legal battle Mortimer agreed to pay Dina one lump sum of money for child support. As soon as this hit Dinas bank account she grabbed her young daughter and left Dons place in the middle of the night and moved into a lovely modern house by the beach.

Nina is enjoying having the place to herself and has been generally loving life, partying, working out and advancing in her career. She's got a little dog called Sookie. She had called things off with Don during all the drama and whilst her sister was living with him but they accidently bumped into each other downtown one very boozy eveing, which ended up with them both in the hot tub.

This is where i'm at the moment and i'm a bit stumped with whats going to happen to Dina and her daughter Phoebe- they are very well off now, the whole of Pleasantview is their oyster. Ninas been growing ever closer to Daniel Pleasant so we shall see how that goes.

Oh and don't worry about Mortimer- he found his Bella and she's about to drop the fourth possible Goth heir!

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 3:08 PM Last edited by gazania : 24th Sep 2016 at 3:43 PM.
I don't think of them as gold-diggers, either. I agree with Peni Griffin.

My Calientes do have jobs. They do have personalities outside of the trope-y goldigger ones Maxis wanted to portray. Maxis was trying to market the game. I understand. But I don't have to follow the script. I can rewrite it!

My Dina really was fond of Michael. She likes older men. He was attractive to her. He liked younger women because they made HIM feel younger. There was a bond there. Not love, but a sort of affection. And while they were together, they were happy enough. For Dina, who was born poor, being married to Michael was a way to meet new people in higher income brackets, to move up the social ladder. He wasn't a Mortimer Goth, but he had some status in the community. While married to Michael, and because of this status, Dina became friendly with Mortimer. She stayed faithful to Michael, though, until his death.

When Michael died, Dina started getting Mortimer's attention. Morty isn't bad-looking. (Mine did get a makeover.) He showers her with affection and gifts. She's able to renovate her house, thanks to her job and Morty's money presents. She likes him. There is a deep bond as well. But loves him ... no. And he doesn't love her. Now that she's raising his child, he comes around and pays child support. He is still involved in Dina's and her child's lives. He and Dina still have a relationship, both emotionally and physically. But marriage? Maybe not. They both like this arrangement ... for now. Maybe things may change. Maybe not.

An affair with Don? It was fun and all that, but it's over.

Nina is less starry-eyed than Dina. She is tougher. She expects nothing, but goes for what she wants. Don is attractive, wealthy and (in my game) single. He also gives her presents. If they want to get together, whose business is it? (I should add that in my game, CASSANDRA called off the relationship. I removed all the wedding stuff before I started the Goth story in my game.) Yeah, he's a horndog. She knows that. But she might as well get what she can from him!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Scholar
#15 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 4:11 PM
I'm not that much into "What if..." questions, but I don't label my sims much, either.

- Nina: She's not especially after any rich old guys. And she's not into any form of commitment, if she can avoid it. But otherwise, she's simply prepared to do what's needed to get what she wants. And she mostly just wants to enjoy herself.

- Dina: I'm not quite convinced that it's all about the money for her, either. The only thing that's certain, is that I see a pattern emerging: Michael Bachelor was a lot older than Dina, and so is Mortimer. But I don't believe Michael was especially wealthy, or Dina would have inherited most of it when he died. She and her sister wouldn't be so close near rock bottom. So perhaps she's more into father figures... I don't care. If she likes to be with Morty, let her.